Extreme 4x4

draaronr

Apr 20, 2004
wilmington, nc
discorovr said:
That is amazing, or pitiful.
Pitiful if you are envious that you can't do it yet think you are too good. It's like the people that can pull up facts from classes in college or lectures that they attended. I think it is impressive that their minds can file things in a manner that they can access it with relative ease. I guess you might think it is pitiful for the people that can remember all the sports scores and facts of different games. So yes I think it is amazing.

slangel

Oct 5, 2006
VA
discorovr said:
That is amazing, or pitiful.

Not that my opinion matters but I'll say it anyway. Pitiful. He harps on Sus and the rest of us about wheeling - yet he has the time to come on here and pull up archives, mess with Sus, and try to belittle people. I have not been around here that long but from what I have viewed - Jack likes to pick on women. By the way - you are the one who pulled the thread off topic. Couldn't resist bickering with her could ya? I don't think you should go off spouting about other people being morons. I'm not much older than you Jack - but have learned not to spout everything that wants to come out of my mouth - not so productive.:victory:

JSQ

Apr 21, 2004
San Diego, CA
Roverlady said:
LOL!! Well shit, maybe THAT is why we call the dog BUG. He's such a pest! Decker never really was his name....rhymes too much with another stupid word I won't mention in public!

Really?

Because here where I linked above you refer to him as "Decker".

And as recently as November you call him "Decker" again.

But I guess "Decker never really was his name".

Roverlady

Apr 20, 2004
Shenandoah valley
Oh boy I must be a horrible person for posting on Dweb about my dog. I mean, shit, I didn't let everyone know when he had a birthday! Maybe I should start posting every time my dog takes a crap too. Would that be good?!

Wait, But my dogs aren't purebred ... so I must be a poser.

His name is Decker Doodle Bug. Most often referred to as Mr. Bug. Funny thing is, Jack, my sister is the one who responded to your little trivia question about that part. You just never know who is typing under my name. And YOU are the one who said you liked the dog and name so much. If you hate me, why bother to respond?

JSQ

Apr 21, 2004
San Diego, CA
slangel said:
Not that my opinion matters but I'll say it anyway. Pitiful. He harps on Sus and the rest of us about wheeling - yet he has the time to come on here and pull up archives, mess with Sus, and try to belittle people. I have not been around here that long but from what I have viewed - Jack likes to pick on women. By the way - you are the one who pulled the thread off topic. Couldn't resist bickering with her could ya? I don't think you should go off spouting about other people being morons. I'm not much older than you Jack - but have learned not to spout everything that wants to come out of my mouth - not so productive.:victory:

Oh fuck, you too?

Seriously?

The ONLY thing better about you than Susannah is you have fewer posts.

I have time to post and offroad.
I make time.
Is that so hard to understand?
What I personally have a hard time understanding is lots of time to post about offroading, but none to do it.

I like to pick on women?

You and your Susannah should take a remedial math class together.
How many women have I called out in comparison to men? The numbers are staggering.
I have had a problem with Roverchic and Sus and now you.

I never had issue with Karen Jones, Kim Sykes, Jamie Veltman or any of the other women who posted here over time.

Is this the crutch you need?
You're going to play the gender card?

Pathetic.

We're not lifting heavy objects here, we're on the internet.
Equipped with only your brain you should be just as qualified as anybody else to hold your own.
Do you still need some special consideration?

I'm pulling the thread off topic?
Susannah started this very thread by trying to take potshot at me:
Roverlady said:
no, I'm not talking about the wild, wonderful wheeling that Jack does each weekend....;)
She made me as much the topic of this thread as her eXXXXtreme tv offroading from the get go.

JSQ

Apr 21, 2004
San Diego, CA
Roverlady said:
Jack, my sister is the one who responded to your little trivia question about that part. You just never know who is typing under my name.

Oh wait, let me guess:
Everytime Roverlady posted some stupid worthless shit it was REALLY someone else using your login.

How fucking convenient.

So you're trying desperately to take back all the compliments you've paid me for so long and now you've also given yourself unlimited amnesty for all the bullshit you've posted because we "never know who is typing under my name"?

wow.

I think OneBadDisco himself would be impressed by such an ironclad argument.

Roverlady said:
If you hate me, why bother to respond?

Because I care Susannah.

Becuse I care.

slangel

Oct 5, 2006
VA
Oh are we feeling picked on? Not pulling the gender card - I'm just stating the generally feeling of some women out loud. I have spoken to quite a few who have viewed this site and who have belonged to it. Not picking a fight just stating an opinion. I am entitled to it, whether you agree or not is your choice. See you lash out by saying fuck you too, because I don't agree with you - that's grown up. It's a forum in the general section. Get over it already. If you were as big as you thought you were - you could've ignored what you consider a pot shot, but again we all get bored don't we? I find it all entertaining really - have fun.

Although I will say it is interesting that the "boys" get their comments in towards you and you send nothing their way. I am glad you have a problem with me - however will I sleep at night?

Last edited:
D

D Chapman

Do they have greens on the West Coast?

Attachments

• stuff%20116.jpg
    stuff%20116.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
Oct 27, 2004
I will say this...

Sus and Staci have been way more pleasant to me then you ever were, Jack.

But, you do take the best pictures of food this side of Food network. :)

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
Dan don't try and change the subject. well ok.......speaking of greens.......we are putting together our vegtable list for the summer. planting 15K sf of new veggies for you Danny. do you have any requests? and no Skittles do not really grow on trees.

Roverlady

Apr 20, 2004
Shenandoah valley
Dan, you need some BLACK EYED PEAS to go with that!
I mean, this thread has crashed and burned, so why not start talking about food, right Jack?!

Jack, I've never taken back ANYTHING I've said. But yes, my sister WAS the one who responded to that. She's got a Rover too ...and it's never seen dirt. Wanna throw her in the pot as well? I've been nice to you and you have (seemingly) been nice to me. If you suddenly decided that was a bad idea, fine. Just admit it. I think it's around 8th grade that people often decide they don't like anyone and just start hating them for no reason. What did I do? I said BACON once? Is that what threw an ant under your collar? Why get so pissed about someone you've never met? Why care about some posting on the internet? Why not just go somewhere else?!

Last edited:

JSQ

Apr 21, 2004
San Diego, CA
Here's what a great job Susannah is doing of "ignoring" me:

As we've all seen, she magically responds to my posts ad nauseum even though she can't see me because she's so over it.

Now, in addition, she's sending me PMs.

Good work Sus, it's like I don't even exists!

Attachments

• private message.JPG
    private message.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 61
D

D Chapman

Bet they don't have deer burger

Attachments

• stuff%20123.jpg
    stuff%20123.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 19

skippy3k

Aug 15, 2005
Northern California
garrett said:
god damn. fucking Jedi shit right there.

Not really. Have you ever seen "Fight Club"? Jack is just the alter ego of all of us. So we are basically just remembering what we've already said ourselves.

"I am Jack's spleen".

JSQ

Apr 21, 2004
San Diego, CA
Chris-St Louis said:
I will say this...

Sus and Staci have been way more pleasant to me then you ever were, Jack.

But, you do take the best pictures of food this side of Food network. :)

You must be confused, Chris.

I ONLY attack women.
I prey on them.

They are weak and I seek them out as victims.

You on the other hand are a dominant masculine and virile individual so I cower before you.

When you hurl insults my way I tuck my tail between my legs and submit.

You must be thinking of someone else.
Staci will set you straight.

Roverlady

Apr 20, 2004
Shenandoah valley
Oooo, you are so cool that you have to post pictures of a PM now? I knew you would do that Jack, that's why I sent it.

I said I TRIED the ignore function. I was TRYING to be nice and just forget all your whining and move on and stay out of the bacon threads. K?

But I forgot. You are a SENSITIVE man. Poor poor baby got his feelings hurt by something I said and just wants a fight. Well, I do have a job Jack. I've got to go do it for a while...so sorry!

Oct 27, 2004
JSQ said:
You must be confused, Chris.

I ONLY attack women.
I prey on them.

They are weak and I seek them out as victims.

You on the other hand are a dominant masculine and virile individual so I cower before you.

When you hurl insults my way I tuck my tail between my legs and submit.

You must be thinking of someone else.
Staci will set you straight.

Oh no! I will say I cant recall one nice thing you have said to me. I'm sure it happened, but I jsut cant recall it.

I do like seeing pictures of you with your collar up though, it reminds me of this girl I used to bang in high school. :smilelol: