Zebra Striped Disco

Marco

Jan 5, 2005
Va
Ok, it's not a zabra, and it's not a disco, sorry but I'm bored and I took this with my cell phone yesterday on my way home

Attachments

• Bronco.jpg
    Bronco.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 75
C

campbell

Marco said:
Ok, it's not a zabra, and it's not a disco, sorry but I'm bored and I took this with my cell phone yesterday on my way home

But it is fugly.

bri

Apr 20, 2004
US
Here is a nice trio of zebras I rode in last week.

Attachments

• zebras.jpg
    zebras.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 392

DiscoJen

Aug 27, 2004
The Lou!
Well...

I've had company in town so with the house cleaning, cooking, tourguiding & actual visiting and such I haven't had time to do squat. This weekend more company in town. Oh yeah, and the typical "something else on my truck needs attention first" stuff. Plus I'm itching for a weekend of offroading so I'm moving slower than my truck on this project.

I hope to begin wetsanding in a week or two as long as my painter is still willing to help. :)

DiscoJen

Aug 27, 2004
The Lou!
rmuller said:
so are you driving around with it half striped?!

hehe Yep, you should see the looks I get. It's kinda like an Appaloosa with only spots on the ass end. Actually, it looks more like a Zebra with mange. ;)

D

DiscoDuck

DiscoJen said:
hehe Yep, you should see the looks I get. It's kinda like an Appaloosa with only spots on the ass end. Actually, it looks more like a Zebra with mange. ;)

Is it done yet? I would love to see pictures.

(I have always wanted to do mine that way)

Shawn

DiscoJen

Aug 27, 2004
The Lou!
DiscoDuck said:
Is it done yet? I would love to see pictures.

(I have always wanted to do mine that way)

Shawn

It's too freakin' hot and I'm too freakin' busy doing some other necessary repairs so my fun stuff has to wait. :( I've gotten as far as ripping off the decals and cleaning the residue...I'll get around to scuffing it in about 3-4 years at the rate I'm going now! :eek: LOL

W

wht95disco

Not to jack your thread but im a noob. Whats with the cables from the rack to the bumper? Is it just an apperance thing or does it serve a functiona purpose? Either way, nice looking disco with or without the stipes, best of luck if you decide to do it

S

survivor2x

Zebra rover

Looks awsome, I was looking for a white D1 to do the same thing. Stripes would look silly on the willow green. Life is way to short, just do it!!