Winch Bumper

Drillbit

Oct 12, 2005
Glasgow Ky
At least Goose is fat enough he can't be accused of being "light in the loafers" unlike some of you other pederasts.

JAKD-UP

Jan 15, 2010
St.Louis
Trucks in safe hands now.... thank you so much to everyone that was involved in this mess...now its time to get to business on the rest if anybody had been fucked on here with him and owes you money or product my lawyer is paid for and id be MORE than happy to have your name in the shit so pm me and ill give you my attorneys name number and info.....and yes He has a lastname and doesn't live in a garage out back

Last edited:

jrose609

Feb 10, 2009
Boise, ID
JAKD-UP said:
Trucks in safe hands now.... thank you so much to everyone that was involved in this mess...now its time to get to business on the rest if anybody had been fucked on here with him and owes you money or product my lawyer is paid for and id be MORE than happy to have your name in the shit so pm me and ill give you my attorneys name number and info.....and yes He has a lastname and doesn't live in a garage out back
:applause:

DiscoJen

Aug 27, 2004
The Lou!
:applause: I can't wait til you get it back in The Lou so I can check it out. I'm sure I'll end up having RRC envy and if I hadn't been there done that I'd be tempted to do it again.

Watch out Nate, you figgin' to take it hard and take it dry!