holy hell this is ridiculous

Apr 20, 2004
Floyd, Virginia
holy shit that is bad ass..
i wrote the seller with some serious questions...

What kind of gas mileage does the truck get?
"Because of the special armorx spray the 360 LRX is a bit more fuel friendly...pushing 28 miles to the gallon!...

Why the white roof?

"honestly... to keep it cool. The armorx is such an extreme sealant on the 360 LRX... we decided we needed to let the truck "breathe".. Also helps with the heat on a sunny day when parked in a combat zone."

Am I guaranteed to get play with this ride?

Most definitely.. Money back. I have slept with so many hot women since driving the 360 LRX and in it.. Thank god the armorx acts a soundproofer as well.
.. I use a simple pickup line.. Lets have SEX in the 360 LRX..

With that being said... Is the interior nasty then?

Nope .. my exterior says it all. I use protection.

Last question.... Have you heard of Dan Chapman?

Who hasn't??... Tell Dan I said hello when you see him. He helped me design the front grille and bumper...

Last edited:

KyleT

Mar 28, 2007
Fort Worth, TEXAS
this thing again? last time it was listed for like 30k or something. and IIRC the owner/builder/somebody got all butthurt over the criticisms via facebook.

what a waste. I would never touch a truck that had any bedliner anywhere but the bed. It SUCKS to remove.

oh and i bet it would run hot especially at higher altitudes.

riceybean

Jun 29, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Brand new 265/70/18 General GRABBER A/T Tires

Looks like used Nittos to me with a stock spare. I especially like the silly out line/cut outs around the lights.

leeawalden

Feb 21, 2005
Atlanta, GA
WILL.TILLERY said:
holy shit that is bad ass..
i wrote the seller with some serious questions...

What kind of gas mileage does the truck get?
"Because of the special armorx spray the 360 LRX is a bit more fuel friendly...pushing 28 miles to the gallon!...

Why the white roof?

"honestly... to keep it cool. The armorx is such a an extreme sealant on the 360 LRX... we decided we needed to let the truck "breathe".. Also helps with the heat on a sunny day when parked in a combat zone."

Am I guaranteed to get play with this ride?

Most definitely.. Money back. I have slept with so many hot women since driving the 360 LRX and in it.. Thank god the armorx acts a soundproofer as well.
.. I use a simple pickup line.. Lets have SEX in the 360 LRX..

With that being said... Is the interior nasty then?

Nope .. my exterior says it all. I use protection.

Last question.... Have you heard of Dan Chapman?

Who hasn't??... Tell Dan I said hello when you see him. He helped me design the front grille and bumper...

PURE GOLD

marsul333

Apr 12, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio
The roof rails? WTF?

But, I'll begrudgingly say that the nose IS kinda interesting and fits the truck better than I thought it would (aesthetically only). The tail is a horror show.

One trip to the trail and that thing will never look the same again.....

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
Wonder how much extra weight is added by the "bedliner custom paint."

P.S. At least when the zobmie apocalypse comes, the paint will be thoroughly protected from those creatures scratching it all up...

Drillbit

Oct 12, 2005
Glasgow Ky
I had this insane guy from california who asks crazy questions all the time (and drops larges sums of money from time to time) call me today. "There is an amazing truck on ebay, do you know anything about a company called 360 LRX?" I tried not to laugh and told him all I knew about them was they were the sort of fellows who rhinolined entire vehicles.