new D1 set up

benlittle

Jul 18, 2005
Draper
my my, those sliders are mighty big. Bumper looks nice dispite the fag tags:rofl:

Oh and prepare for those socket head cap screws to rust... In about 36 hours;)

Last edited:

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
Schattenjager said:
I'm gonna try to Photoshop (a buddy has it) your wheels the same color as the truck and then again as the same yellow as your stabilizer. Maybe cool - maybe not - I'll post the pics if I get it done.

forget yellow, but I'd love to see them in red:applause: ...I actually thought about it...hummmm
thoughts?

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
jgdisco2 said:
hey man where did u get that discovery sticker on ur roof

hey Jonathan,

the decal came from RoversNorth, I think...expensive (like $45?), but I tried the VIGGS decal before and it was the wrong font...looked like shit! gotta call them thou...website doesn't show it.

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
justinhaaga said:
aahhh ha! i thought that white truck look familar and with the front hi-lift mount and disco stickers it makes sense.... didn't mean anything by that driveway comment steve.

..............or did I?? :p

Yeah, I didn't like the SD roof rack mount for the heavy-ass Hi-lift...so he suggested it like that. Easy to get to and points to the actual end of the truck :rofl: which Is a nice deal...

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
benlittle said:
my my, those sliders are mighty big. Bumper looks nice dispite the fag tags:rofl:

Oh and prepare for those socket head cap screws to rust... In about 36 hours;)

hi Ben,

he tried to warn me about the ......those things...but I wouldn't listen. I'm tring to set up a trip out west....but I have to 86 the fag tags first....dang! My super poser image is going down the drain...fast!

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
marc olivares said:
everything on your truck sucks....:p

i hear Steve knows a guy who has some sliders you might like

LOL Not everything....the limb raisers are cool, aren't they?

Yeah, he said there's some guy out west with some crappy fab skills, but I should try them anyway...so, here I am, in the cold, cold, wet lonely Illinois winter waiting to hear from the guy....:bs: maybe you can put in a good word for me?!

Buddy

Nov 6, 2006
Central NC
jcs2179 said:
forget yellow, but I'd love to see them in red:applause: ...I actually thought about it...hummmm
thoughts?

Here's my Mad Photo Shop skillz. Yeah I don't have anything better to do. :D

Last edited:

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
thankz Buddy....that's awesome! Can you post up again with the old style Series steel wheel to see what THAT would look like in red? :drool:

Buddy

Nov 6, 2006
Central NC
jcs2179 said:
thankz Buddy....that's awesome! Can you post up again with the old style Series steel wheel to see what THAT would look like in red? :drool:

Not sure exactly what you're asking is this what you where wondering about?

Last edited:

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
marc olivares said:
nix the series wheels, they are only 5.5" wide
and the backspacing SUCKSSsssssssss!

GCR baby, GCR.....

oh, okay...I've seen them on some DI's before, that's why I was asking...blows to be new!

JSQ

Apr 21, 2004
San Diego, CA
For once I don't have to break out the "everything you've done to your truck..."

Truck looks good.

Of course there are things I would do differently, but with all the fucked up trucks on dweb these days I'd say yours is pretty legit.

good work.

now don't fuck it up.

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
stevenr said:
Foe get 'bout da Rovaz... you need be gettn' with da twenty foes yo!

:rofl: :rofl: like the antenna work too! how about some 'spinners'? dude, there is some retarded good talent out there. That's funny thou...keep them coming. :smilelol:

jcs2179

Jan 23, 2006
Illinois
JSQ said:
For once I don't have to break out the "everything you've done to your truck..."

Truck looks good.

Of course there are things I would do differently, but with all the fucked up trucks on dweb these days I'd say yours is pretty legit.

good work.

now don't fuck it up.

thanks, I appreciate it!