FS: 1999 D2 ARB,Rovertym,OME,Warn,Hella, etc.

xlittlejohnx

Apr 21, 2004
Washington, DC
www.my-wv.com
1999 D2 for sale with 91K miles. New Brake Pads and few sensors along with a fresh VA safety inspection. ARB Bull Bar, Warn Winch, 19" Range Rover Wheels, Rovertym front springs and rear spacers for SLS. OME shocks also installed. Safety Devices Rack, dual sunroof, heated windscreen, etc. ARB is painted to match the light gold exterior color. Nice truck for only $5900. I'm glad to email photos.
John

Attachments

• d21.jpg
    d21.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 301
  • d24.jpg
    d24.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:

roving disco2

Sep 2, 2006
Cleveland...west syhde
not a bad looking ride for the money your asking for it. try craigslist if you need to sell it that badly. i am sure someone is willing to buy it. the market is soft for d2's right now, good for some bad for others.

jimzigg

Jan 21, 2008
milwaukee, wi
hey john. i received the pics and all. i wish it was closer to me in milwaukee. great deal. if you want to sell the upgrades like rack, bumper, springs etc i would be interested. jim

Lake_Bueller

Aug 11, 2004
Beloit, WI
Jim...

Fly there and drive it back. You can fly to DC from Milwaukee for just over $100. Another $250 in gas to drive home.

Lake_Bueller

Aug 11, 2004
Beloit, WI
Hell....buy the ticket for me. I'll fly there and drive it home for you. Just pay for the ticket, gas and some road chow. Okay...maybe a few bucks to cover my gas to Milwaukee. I'll even ride the motorcycle to save you on that also.

wiscodisco

Dec 3, 2007
WI
Lake_Bueller said:
Hell....buy the ticket for me. I'll fly there and drive it home for you. Just pay for the ticket, gas and some road chow. Okay...maybe a few bucks to cover my gas to Milwaukee. I'll even ride the motorcycle to save you on that also.

Wow, now that's generous.

jimzigg

Jan 21, 2008
milwaukee, wi
john, i am starting to get talked into this deal at $4500. is the rack a high or low profile? the rte lift is a 2 inch? when were head gaskets done last? would you be ok if i had it inspected at LR dealer prior to commitment to purchase? jim

Aug 20, 2007
Nashville TN
jimzigg said:
john, i am starting to get talked into this deal at $4500. is the rack a high or low profile? the rte lift is a 2 inch? when were head gaskets done last? would you be ok if i had it inspected at LR dealer prior to commitment to purchase? jim

it's a high profile. the low profile wouldn't have the factory roof rails underneath it.

A

andyrad

My wife and I flew from Calgary to DC to pick up and drive back our 2003 Disco 2. Five days, 2500 miles, -20 degrees F. If you can't get this truck from Wisconsin, give your head a shake.

Drillbit

Oct 12, 2005
Glasgow Ky
4500 is cheap for that ride, figure the rack and bumper at a grand each, winch is what 700 at least. Even if its not exactly what you had in mind sounds like a better deal than buying one of these 3200 high mile D2's that are popping up and trying to mod it yourself.