FS 2007 LR3 HSE, travel/camping/trail set-up

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
Black with beige int, HSE, NAV, Premium, 3rd row seats/rear a.c., towing kit, SAT radio, all options except locking rear diff. (msrp $55,500)

+/- $40k ~ Price variable with what parts included or not. (roof has over $5000 in gear which I prefer to keep including rack) Price includes 4 stock 19" wheels and unused tires. 18" BFG in photos are set of 5. (any showing 20" multispoke are old, those wheels are gone)

~27k miles, 4/50 warranty started April 2007. All std services thus far by LR dealers.

Equipment (roughly $10-12k in parts):

ARB bullbar with Warn xd9000 and stock steel line
Kaymar rear bumper with spare and jerry can carriers.
Rasta underbody plating - full kit (includes radiator guards, trans, steering, etc)
Sill/sliders, full under-sill protection and bars as seen.
LR - rear ladder.
LR - snorkle.
LR - rubber mats throughout
LR - towing plugs/wiring

Custom on board air tank mounted opposite stock tank for air suspension with outlet, gauge, and switch located inside left rear small hatch panel. 2nd compressor also located opposite stock location (drivers side under sill protected by sliders)

Custom 2nd battery- switchable separate, combined, mixed use, largest possible for under hood, Odyssey 2150 (roughly 2x Optima yellow capacity) powering air compressor, inverter, supplemental lighting, 2 always hot 12v sockets and rear readin and dome lamps.

All fuses located easy acces in left panel.

Custom wiring and switches for roof lighting, front and rear. All roof equip not included however plugs are all on exterior for simple personal install of your own as desired. 4 forward plugs with 2 switches and 2 rear plugs with one switch. All via one trailer type 7 pin plug coming from rear door with NO holes in body panels. Very clean and easy to use or not use or tailor to suit individuals.

3M window tint, 35% all around + more in rear.

See link for photos. Please feel free to question or negotiate parts to include or not. I can understand if someone wants the roof items but I have no incentive to discount them at all because I plan to transfer over to the Disco.

Attachments

• lr3.lifted.rside.jpg
    lr3.lifted.rside.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 180
  • lr3.lifted.fr.wheel.jpg
    lr3.lifted.fr.wheel.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 108
  • lr3.bfg.lr.s.jpg
    lr3.bfg.lr.s.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 178
  • lr3.ss.ext.rightside2.s.jpg
    lr3.ss.ext.rightside2.s.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 210
  • lr3.bfg.fl.s.jpg
    lr3.bfg.fl.s.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 167

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
I know the market is tough and most people visiting this site would prefer to customize in their own way. If anyone finds me a buyer, it will be rewarded.

Disco3Z

Dec 19, 2008
jwest said:
I know the market is tough and most people visiting this site would prefer to customize in their own way. If anyone finds me a buyer, it will be rewarded.

So sorry to hear you're selling your rig. i've been following much of the mods you've been working on and like what you're doing. i'vve done some of the same myself and also have the loaded HSE. I'm just about to wrap it up and install the 2 same bumpers and winch you have. Would you consider selliung just these?. Please let me know if you would, I'm keen now.

I don't know who else to talk to to sell the rig, but I'm sure by now it's listed everywhere, if not already sold. Otherwise try part selling on the forums.

Cheers JZ