Bottorf Fabrication

MATT223081

Jun 19, 2007
Narberth, PA
I called them today and talked to them about their offset radius arms and rear trailing arms. Both cost $145 per axle, does anyone have them on their truck, pros, cons...

Lake_Bueller

Aug 11, 2004
Beloit, WI
ptschram said:
That's cheap! Buy a set and tell us about them!

I tried to buy a set of trialing arms. Unfortunately, I can't tell you about them. Look at the Bottorf thread in the DII section of LRR if you want the details.

My personal opinion, I'd avoid business dealings with Nate. Unless you enjoy being lied to.

btp98w

Jun 3, 2005
Loo-es-ville, KY/Sheboygan, WI
Lake_Bueller said:
I tried to buy a set of trialing arms. Unfortunately, I can't tell you about them. Look at the Bottorf thread in the DII section of LRR if you want the details.

My personal opinion, I'd avoid business dealings with Nate. Unless you enjoy being lied to.

Don't see the thread. So what's the deal???

crown14

May 11, 2006
Clayton, NC
There was a guy at MAR who had finally gotten his bumper after months and months of waiting, but he needed a shackle to be able to use the recovery point on it. Fucking hole was too small. He was just totally fed up at that point with his Bottdorf experience.

enjoi1968

Aug 27, 2008
MD
I can't believe they closed the thread on LRRF. A little bit of grief from some consumers and suddenly everyone is butthurt?

I'm glad I no longer frequent that board.

RoverLee

Oct 9, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I will agree that sometimes Nate bites off more then he can chew, which he needs to work on or just be up front about it. But on the other hand Nate has gone out of his way to help me out before and I really appreciate it. He helped me ship parts that had nothing to do with him or his shop. I wish him luck.