1995 Range Rover Classic LWB

crown14

May 11, 2006
Clayton, NC
OK well it is officially up for sale! 95 LWB, Alpine white in color. The paint is a little faded and discolored in spots, I was going to paint it this coming summer but we have a baby coming then, so...
We bought this mid-2010 to replace our daily driver, also a white 95 LWB, that was dangerously rusted out. It has RTE sliders (with nerfs) and upgraded H4 headlights. I immediately put OME coils on it, some Bilstein shocks, 265/75s, and did an LT230 conversion using a very low mileage transfer case from a late model D1. Also new brakes, wheel bearings, hub seals, etc, and new rear link bushings. My wife drives this everyday, it has 139K on it, every single thing works but the driver's seat heater, and the SRS light is on. :( The seat ECU is good, the dash cupholder works, the clock and radio are perfect, subwoofer is not blown, CD changer works, and it comes with two working keyless remotes. Gas tank recall has been confirmed as done with LRNA, the ignition switch has been recently replaced, as has the brake pump, and oil cooler lines. It drives great but is probably due for a basic tune up, and the ball joint in the rear suspension is making a little clunking noise. Oh one of the catalytic converters rattles sometimes, the liftgate struts are weak, and the spare 265 tire/wheel does not fit in the factory spot so there isnt anything in that spot at the moment. There is a tiny bit of rust on the rear liftgate, definitely not enough to warrant replacement. Likewise when the previous owner installed the Rovertym sliders it looks like he scratched the paint in the door sills in a couple spots and there are tiny rust spots there as well. Honestly the sliders need to come off and be painted, most of us are familiar with how the RTE stuff looks after a few years. The genuine LR rubber floor mats are less than 6 months old, but I think we have the original carpet mats around here as well... I have been given permission to sell it for $6K, but I am willing to entertain offers of a little less.

http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/BuckhornImports/1995%20Range%20Rover%20Classic%20LWB/?albumview=slideshow

Attachments

• DSCN6489_web.jpg
    DSCN6489_web.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCN6483_web.jpg
    DSCN6483_web.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN6502_web.jpg
    DSCN6502_web.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

crown14

May 11, 2006
Clayton, NC
LWB is the way to go. It actually has rear legroom, drives better, 4.2L, etc. This is our 6th RRC, 5 of which were long wheelbase models.

Discoinjapan

Feb 14, 2006
Yokosuka Japan via PA
crown14 said:
LWB is the way to go. It actually has rear legroom, drives better, 4.2L, etc. This is our 6th RRC, 5 of which were long wheelbase models.

Man, If you would have posted earlier..... Dave is heading down their this weekend to get a rack from Matt. I could have asked to tag along to check it out...

LRflip

Oct 8, 2006
none of your fucking business
jgdisco2 said:
i wish i had the cash, its a real nice truck!

haha matt which rack are you selling now?

Still the hannibal, "sold" it a long time ago. I've just had it tucked away neatly waiting for it's owner to come pick it up.

I don't know what you're doing tomorrow Jonathan but, Reed is coming over and we're going to take a shot at installing his TF 2" lift.

Discoinjapan

Feb 14, 2006
Yokosuka Japan via PA
LRflip said:
Dude, don't let time slow you down.

Come on down, we have beer.

lol.. I'd love to!!! gotta get prepared to start painting the house, I close it out on Tuesday. BUT!!! If Joel gives me a good enough deal, I could call Dave in the AM!!!

LRflip

Oct 8, 2006
Discoinjapan said:
lol.. I'd love to!!! gotta get prepared to start painting the house, I close it out on Tuesday. BUT!!! If Joel gives me a good enough deal, I could call Dave in the AM!!!

Joel is all about good deals, Im sure you can make it work.

jgdisco2

Feb 24, 2006
Goldsboro, NC
LRflip said:
Still the hannibal, "sold" it a long time ago. I've just had it tucked away neatly waiting for it's owner to come pick it up.

I don't know what you're doing tomorrow Jonathan but, Reed is coming over and we're going to take a shot at installing his TF 2" lift.

im actually off tomorrow, its gonna be cold though! what time yall getting started?

LRflip

Oct 8, 2006
jgdisco2 said:
im actually off tomorrow, its gonna be cold though! what time yall getting started?

Reed says hes going to be here at 9:30am

knowing reed, Id swing through around 11 if you're really interested in ground pounding in the 30's.

I probably need to run out and grab some new gloves....my old ones are soaked in gasoline.

jgdisco2

Feb 24, 2006
Goldsboro, NC
LRflip said:
Reed says hes going to be here at 9:30am

knowing reed, Id swing through around 11 if you're really interested in ground pounding in the 30's.

I probably need to run out and grab some new gloves....my old ones are soaked in gasoline.

sounds good, ill give you a shout if i head your way