1999 Land Rover Discovery I, $2500 - NH

Price drop to - $2500 - SOLD

1999 Land Rover Discovery 1, SD model.
149k miles
4.0L V8
4WD
Automatic
No sunroofs

Great overall condition. Frame and underneath has absolutely no rust. Rear doors sills have surface rust (see photos), but still very solid. Front tires are Michelins and are almost brand new. New alternator and battery as of late last year. Runs and drives great. JVC cd player with Ipod connection.

The bad:
-Dent in drivers rear quarter panel.
-Back tires (or at least one of them) should be replaced. (spare is brand new. If you really dont want to spend the money, you could toss it on and drive without an issue).
-Headliner getting a little saggy in areas.
-Speedo doesn't work (needs $100 speed transducer, very easy to replace.) I just used GPS for speed. Tach and everything else work fine.
-Diff Lock is stuck. It is soaking in PB Blaster right now. A few more weeks of that and it might fix itself. The linkage just gets frozen in place from non-use.

I will include the following parts. It doesn't need any of the below, but it certainly wont hurt:
Air Filter
Spark Plugs
Plug Wires
Thermostat
Fuel Filter

lrforsale002.jpg

lrforsale003.jpg

lrforsale004.jpg

lrforsale005.jpg

lrforsale006.jpg

lrforsale007.jpg

lrforsale008.jpg

lrforsale009.jpg

lrforsale010.jpg

lrforsale011.jpg

lrforsale012.jpg

lrforsale013.jpg

lrforsale014.jpg

Last edited:

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
Nice looking, unmolested '99 D1. Someone snap this up before someone else buys it and ass-rapes it with all sorts of crap like body lifts and black wheels.