Winch Bumper

May 12, 2010
Tn
Disco II Bottorf of Pa. I'll be at Scarr if you want one let me know and I'll bring it with me. I'm not promising anything BUT Nate has promised me 2 bumpers, a Disco I and a Disco II, and a set of rocksliders to bring with me also, he plans on giving one of the bumpers away at this event, so it won't matter which Disco you have a bumper will be there. He says he will be giving away the sliders also, like I said I'm not promising anything, I've agreed to bring them with me if they show up as he has promised. Don't blame me if these are a no show, I'm just relaying what Nate has promised me and Staci both. I know a lot of you guys are pissed at Nate and have every right to be, he has failed to follow through in the past and continues to shoot himself in the foot, in fact both feet! I'm not defending Nate, he has let me down also and has given me the old song and dance, luckily I'm not in desperate need of accessories and have the luxury of waiting. I encourage him to tell his customers the truth, if it's going to be 3 weeks just tell them, don't promise 3 days when you know it's not gonna happen, if they can't or won't wait so be it. From what I hear his family has been in business a long time, we all know if he insists on telling people what they want to hear and not the truth he's putting his future in jeopardy. I hope for every ones sake that he makes it as I feel for the price he has a good product. If you'll consider the economy and the age of a truck. if it's 5 years or older a $1200. bumper is a waste in my opinion, let's face it all we want to do is have a good time, protect the front best as we can and have a winch so we can get out. The bumper I'm bringing is new, never mounted, and is $450. cash, so bring some dead presidents with you. Any questions call me @ 731-610-8890 or text thanks Rich PS I did not start this thread to start a beat down on Nate nor will I argue with any valid complaints, I've reviewed all the threads and know all the stories, no need in hearing them again. thanks

Last edited:

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
What's the point of this thread?
Do you have a bumper in your possesion that you are selling or are you drumming up business for Nate. If you do have a bumper why muck up your for sale thread by spouting off about what Nate has promised you?
You'd be better off just leaving him out of your for sale thread. If Nate happens to give you some stuff to give away then great, everyone at SCARR will be surprised. But now, if he doesn't, its just one more broken promise. The only thing people care about at this point are results.

May 12, 2010
Tn
I do have a winch front and rear bumper with skid plate for disco II and a set of rockslders from Nate, they are new and for sale. As I said earlier not a thread to beat Nate down, as the old saying goes "The proof is in the pudding" so let's wait until Scarr before you start slamming him. thanks

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
TnDiscoFever said:
I do have a winch front and rear bumper with skid plate for disco II and a set of rockslders from Nate, they are new and for sale. As I said earlier not a thread to beat Nate down, as the old saying goes "The proof is in the pudding" so let's wait until Scarr before you start slamming him. thanks

I'm not slamming him. I just don't see what you have to gain by telling everybody that he said there'd be give aways at SCARR.

May 12, 2010
Tn
Not interested in carrying this conversation any further as I see where it's headed. Nate wanted his intentions known, he assured me the stuff would be there. Enough said.

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
Like I said, you'd be better off not saying anything. Then if they are actually there its a bonus. And if they aren't there no one is the wiser and you haven't tarnished your reputation.............farther.

ArmyRover

Dec 4, 2007
Augusta, GA
What Brett said. I couldn't even figure out exactly what your trying to accomplish in that first post.

As a whole I would think it would be better to just not bring him up if your trying to help him

Last edited:

btp98w

Jun 3, 2005
Loo-es-ville, KY/Sheboygan, WI
TnDiscoFever said:
Not interested in carrying this conversation any further as I see where it's headed. Nate wanted his intentions known, he assured me the stuff would be there. Enough said.

Nate ASSURED you the stuff would be there.....yeah ok. Wonder how many other folks have been assured by Nate their stuff was on the way?

Jake1996D1

Mar 28, 2011
West Des Moines IA
fishEH said:
Sweet Jesus, noob. :banghead: :banghead:
Grab a beer, do a search, and hold on.

haha noob? People still say that? free sliders to hold me over until I have money is better than nothing.

Lets be real, I'm sure if Nate can convince people to pay $500 for them I could use them and sell them for $300 later down the road ha

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
Jake1996D1 said:
haha noob? People still say that? free sliders to hold me over until I have money is better than nothing.

Lets be real, I'm sure if Nate can convince people to pay $500 for them I could use them and sell them for $300 later down the road ha

I didn't say you shouldn't take them. I just can't believe you would advertise for him b/c you got a freebie.
I'll give you an extra small condom for free if you'll advertise for them. Deal?

Jake1996D1

Mar 28, 2011
West Des Moines IA
fishEH said:
I didn't say you shouldn't take them. I just can't believe you would advertise for him b/c you got a freebie.
I'll give you an extra small condom for free if you'll advertise for them. Deal?

People that are smart and have done research know about Nates stuff. Just because I said I'd advertise doesnt mean I'd be doing so positively.

Sure if I could actually use an extra small condom. :cool:

Last edited:
May 12, 2010
Tn
Some of you are driving 2000+ to attend Scarr, it's 1600 + for me and $1000. just in diesel, I agreed to deliver the items for him. There's great places to wheel about 20 minutes away, I really don't need to make this trip but will as I promised Nate. I think Nate's offer of free stuff is really huge, I know I'll buy a raffle ticket or two myself. To those of you that want to start a web war, sorry but I'm done with any further explanations, it is what it is.

Jake1996D1

Mar 28, 2011
West Des Moines IA
TnDiscoFever said:
Some of you are driving 2000+ to attend Scarr, it's 1600 + for me and $1000. just in diesel, I agreed to deliver the items for him. There's great places to wheel about 20 minutes away, I really don't need to make this trip but will as I promised Nate. I think Nate's offer of free stuff is really huge, I know I'll buy a raffle ticket or two myself. To those of you that want to start a web war, sorry but I'm done with any further explanations, it is what it is.

uhh what?

fishEH

Jan 26, 2009
Lake Villa, IL
Jake1996D1 said:
People that are smart and have done research know about Nates stuff. Just because I said I'd advertise doesnt mean I'd be doing so positively.

Sure if I could actually use an extra small condom. :cool:
So youre saying you'd take the free stuff and then turn around and "advertise" that they're junk? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Jake1996D1

Mar 28, 2011
West Des Moines IA
fishEH said:
So youre saying you'd take the free stuff and then turn around and "advertise" that they're junk? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

I was kidding. My point was once I got the free stuff it wouldnt matter what I would say because I would already have the free stuff.

I call that - getting free stuff 101. Some call it lying... but in this case if you make a shitty product it's not my fault. If I was happy with the product I would speak highly of it. It's a matter of how much confidence Nate would have in his product.

I really just wanted to stir stuff up for fun. Since he's claiming to be giving stuff away at events now.