complete disco 300tdi setup

quick128

Jul 21, 2008
Waynesboro VA
Reluctantly up for sale is everything you need to convert your D1 to tdi. I've got another project that needs funds so I need this gone soon. Looking to get $4,500. Included is 300 tdi engine (mileage unknown, came from 94 disco), r380 trans, cross member, fuel lines, wire harness, exhaust, radiator and intercooler, misc. wires, nuts, and bolts. Everything is located in Charlottesville VA. If you arrange the shipping I will facilitate the loading. This breaks my heart to get rid of, but I have to sacrifice to do things for our house. If it doesn't sell for what i need to make it worth it then I'll be putting it in a 97 D1 soon

Doug C

Jul 28, 2006
Central, Virginia
FWIW I looked this engine etc over. Everything is very clean and in very good condition, turbo tight etc- far better that the normal UK take outs. This is a great price for someone looking to swap. Trevor has everything to make this work in a d1 including the r380 crossmember etc.

RoverTrader

Banned
Mar 20, 2006
does it have the pedal boxes and console? How firm is pricing? Just found another XD with a bad motor... feel free to pm if you prefer, thanks

quick128

Jul 21, 2008
Waynesboro VA
To answer a few questions, if you have an auto truck then you will need the pedal box, I have the boot and mat if you want to modify the auto console. I forgot to mention in the ad that I do have the lt230. Price of $4,500 is firm. Any less and I would rather keep it.

I'm thinking about selling my d2 instead of this so pm me if you are interested in that. Right now I guess its which ever goes first.

galen216

May 2, 2005
State College, PA
You suck. I am currently sitting like 2 miles from this engine and I own a pristine 5-spd, but there is no way I can justify the expense right now.

kevin-ct

Mar 17, 2006
mud ruts said:
I have the 5 speed swap parts to complete this set if anyone is interested,pedal,clutch slave,lines ect...

How much are you looking to sell it all for?