Anyone have a TerraFirma Bumper?

mike97d1

Aug 13, 2004
Wilmington,NC
I am about to pull the trigger on ordering a TerraFirma front bumper and wanted to see if anyone has pictures of one on their Disco. I want somthing with good recovery points and good clearence, but not too small like the RTE. The TerraFirma seems to fit the bill, but seems to be slightly smaller than i was wanting.

K-rover

Jan 15, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I thought about getting this bumper, but I wanted one with bars around the lights so I went with the Tactical Rovers one for about the same price.

Jan 25, 2010
your moms bed
I had one and it was pretty nice.The only thing I didn't like was the lack of headlight protection.The bumper sits pretty much flush with the headlights and grille.I like having the option of bumping up against a tree if I need to.I sold the TF and got a used Equipe at a great price.My other choice would have been RTE.

mike97d1

Aug 13, 2004
Wilmington,NC
Devildog01 said:
I had one and it was pretty nice.The only thing I didn't like was the lack of headlight protection.The bumper sits pretty much flush with the headlights and grille.I like having the option of bumping up against a tree if I need to.I sold the TF and got a used Equipe at a great price.My other choice would have been RTE.
Do you have any pics of the truck with the TF on it?

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
Before you pull the trigger, have you checked out Hard Labor Creek Fabrication (HLCfab.com - but has more pictures on his Facebook page)?

He's just down in GA, and will customize to your specs as part of the price (within reason).

I was looking at TF, but have decided to go with HLC.

mike97d1

Aug 13, 2004
Wilmington,NC
SGaynor said:
Before you pull the trigger, have you checked out Hard Labor Creek Fabrication (HLCfab.com - but has more pictures on his Facebook page)?

He's just down in GA, and will customize to your specs as part of the price (within reason).

I was looking at TF, but have decided to go with HLC.

I have seen them, and do like them. The 2" reciever would be nice too. Just kinda like the look of the TF better. What is the cost on the HLC?

mike97d1

Aug 13, 2004
Wilmington,NC
Devildog, did you move the grille up a bit, or trim? The bumper looks like it sits nice an tight against the fenders and fillers below the lights.

K-rover

Jan 15, 2010
Raleigh, NC
mike97d1 said:
I have seen them, and do like them. The 2" reciever would be nice too. Just kinda like the look of the TF better. What is the cost on the HLC?

Between $1000 and $1100 + shipping. at least thats what I was quoted a few months ago.