Lucky8 Winch Rope

Mongo

Apr 19, 2004
Here ya go...I'll take better pic's and post more details tomorrow

L8winchrope.jpg

Mongo

Apr 19, 2004
yeah it's the factor 55 thimble and a soft shackle...

We'll be trying' it out by shacklin' Garret to a pine tree this weekend and smearing honey...no wait, he'll like that

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2010
your moms bed
That's good stuff.My Lucky8 line has served me well.Winched me up a decent hill at Spruce cabin this winter.Good thing I stole it off the display at ROTR.It pays to have the room next to the unlocked Conference room.

Jan 3, 2005
On Kennith's private island
There are so many variants of winch rope out there already. Unless you can make it better, what's the point? That rope looks like Viking Line with that POS ProLink on the end of it. How is that "Lucky 8 Line"? It looks more like a Lucky 8 combo deal.

L8 - Hello this is Lucky 8 can I take your order?
Caller - Yes, ughhhh, I'll have a combo number 3
L8 - Would you like to add a LineLoc to that for an additional $4.99?
Caller - Ummmm, okay! Can I get some clear turn signals, too?

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
Mongo said:
yeah it's the factor 55 thimble and a soft shackle...

We'll be trying' it out by shacklin' Garret to a pine tree this weekend and smearing honey...no wait, he'll like that

We're not going to find someone hung in a hotel closet, a la David Carradine, are we?

D Chapman said:
There are so many variants of winch rope out there already. Unless you can make it better, what's the point? That rope looks like Viking Line with that POS ProLink on the end of it. How is that "Lucky 8 Line"? It looks more like a Lucky 8 combo deal.

L8 - Hello this is Lucky 8 can I take your order?
Caller - Yes, ughhhh, I'll have a combo number 3
L8 - Would you like to add a LineLoc to that for an additional $4.99?
Caller - Ummmm, okay! Can I get some clear turn signals, too?

Your right Dan

I should stop trying to selling anything new.

From now on all we have is over priced OME lift kits, Fiberglas fender flares ,and steel winch cables.
Step right up everyone and get the best 1990 has to offer.

There is something different in the rope but in your eagerness to bust balls you have over looked it.