My 99 D1 SD7 82K miles Time Warp f/s

eliaschristeas

Jul 6, 2006
Beverly HIlls
Here's an abridged version of the listing posted elsewhere... but i thought i would put it out there to the DWEB community as im sure SOMEONE out there is looking for a rig like this... $7500 ono

I have done EVERYTHING to this truck and all you have to do is get in and GO! Especially since this was my baby carrier, I did all the major servicing preemptively, and perhaps went overboard, but this will ensure performance and reliability for the LONG HAUL.

SERVICE POINTS:
- Complete head gasket service (including meticulous testing and service of heads and block, heads resealed, intake resealed, valve cover resealed, injectors resealed, upper plenum resealed, thermostat replaced and housing resealed – all GENUINE parts used).
- Brand new factory radiator
- Brand new upper, lower, heater core supply and intake service hoses
- Brand new serpentine belt
- Brand new air and fuel filter
- Brand new spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Brand new AAA battery
- Brand new brakes
- Brand new fan clutch
- Transmission, Transfer Case, Differential and Swivel Housings all serviced and fluids renewed.
- Brand New Head Liner
- Brand New Sony 200w CD/USB/XM stereo installed
- D2 Cup holders installed
- Brand New Tires

Driveability:
When you enter the cabin with the WORKING remote entry and fire this baby up, you’ll notice how powerful and smooth the motor is from the first instant. Hit the gas and you’re off! The acceleration is amazing on this truck and velvety smooth to boot! There is absolutely no hesitation or shudder from the driveline and the motor purrs like a kitten with no overheating, ticking, knocking, or hesitation of any kind.
Take any long looping freeway interchange at 75mph or better and you will be blown away at the sports-car like feel of this trucks steering. This was the way it was meant to be, and this is by far the BEST example I have ever come across. Steering is quiet, tight, and responsive. There is no body roll and you most certainly can enjoy a “spirited” driving style. Beyond that, the brakes on this truck have tremendous stopping power with no vibration or sag.
This may be a moot point, but all windows, remotes, doors, etc work PERFECT. The auto-dim rear view mirror is crystal clear and works perfect. The power and heated seats work perfect. There are no warning lights on the dash at all. The AC and HEAT work perfect with no noises or chemical smells.

https://www.facebook.com/rover.restorations?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=168709159958952&set=pcb.168709753292226&type=1&theater

Last edited: