4.6 SAI D2 motor $1000 shipped

Drillbit

Oct 12, 2005
Glasgow Ky
What's the catch? We can't start it. The car it came in had 103k on it and was creamed. The motor was pushing this car fast enough to plow into something (there is paint on the bumper so I am guessing another car) Fan is broken, water pump and front cover look fine. It manually turns over. Feels good. Oil looks good. The car appears to be well cared for overall (until the giant smash at the end) 1000 shipped to a business. I will still warranty this for 60 days against any problems but no tears if something goes wrong. This is about half price of what I would charge if I could start and test this motor. Call me if you need any more info.

Last edited:

pdxrovermech

Jul 3, 2009
Portland, OR
might be interested. i have one sitting around and a D2 with a bad block, but not sure if i want to use my only good D2 motor in it unless its a slow week. So thats $1000 shipped to Portland? Have the heads ever been done on it?

Drillbit

Oct 12, 2005
Glasgow Ky
1000 shipped to Portland as long as you have a business with a dock/forklift. No idea about the heads. I bought this from a tow yard Monday.