04 Disco front bumper

S

syoung

From an S model- no fog lamps or provisions for them. Perfect shape, complete. Come get it $75 obo. Located in northern va, near dulles airport.

B

brianpack01

quesiton

'Will this bumper fit on a 99DII? If so, I"m interested

S

syoung

I don't have access to a 99 to look at- but probably, I guess, maybe... Bring your truck over and let's slap it on there.

B

brianpack01

bumper

I dont think ol' Blue would make the trip.
How much would shipping cost for that bumper there.

S Marks

Apr 20, 2004
[hijack on]

Not trying to hijack your thread Steve, but Byron, if that bumper does not work out for you due to fit, I have a blue bumper off of a '99 DII w/ fog lamps that I am looking to move.

Email me at smarks at gmail dot com if you are interested.

[hijack off]

S

syoung

I don't know what shipping would cost- it's big and awkward. I was hoping for a local sale because it's a pain in the butt to ship something like that.

JWilliams

Apr 20, 2004
Northern Kentucky
Greyhound shipping is an option.

You guys can use Greyhound Bus Service to ship the front bumper. They just throw it under the truck with luggage.
I just shipped one for $47. So if there is a station close to both of you that is an option. Just wrap it in bubble wrap and put cardboard on the ends.

S

syoung

There's no bus station near me- I can drop it on Yellow Freight, UPS or Fedex Ground- but then a cheap bumper becomes an expensive bumper. The whole point was to hook someone up cheap. If someone comes to my house and picks it up- I'll trade it for a case of Bass Ale.

B

brianpack01

Bass Ale?

may be a deal. hahaha.
I think you are about 5 hrs. away so It'll cost me around $40 just to travel there.
If you dont mind, see if you an get me a quote I may just show up at the door with the Ale

Loydster

Apr 20, 2004
ups is gonna bone you about 60 for shipping on it. I priced shipping mine and it was 68 thru fedex ground

S

syoung

Closest I'm getting down your way is Ghent, WV late next month. Meeting up with about 12 other Rovers for some playing in WV mud.

I'll measure and weigh the bumper and see what they say. UPS hates oversize stuff.