2007 LR3 HSE + bolt-ons,dual battery, air, misc

BuyRovers

Jan 21, 2006
www.aluclassics.com
jwest said:
FUCK YOU asshole. Start your own thread. HSE's already come with "real" lux pkg dumbass.

When you start your own thread, as per the rules post photos as well as location.

Such language... And the 08 on Golden747's site has the lux package seating, not the crappy pleather that other lr3's have. He also happens to not be a dumbass... Try your truck on ebay.

C-

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
No, you're wrong and therefor still a dumbass. Until you recant, you're also a complete asshole.

I've owned 5 rovers so I pay attention to the specs.

The 07 had a number of things included in what was listed (on the sticker) as the lux pkg such as the silly cooler box, the auto-leveling lights, the 19" wheels, the 550 watt sound system, the 2nd row heated seats, and more when combined with the cold climate pkg as stated below:

"A Luxury Package ($1,750) combines the Cold Climate Package with a center console cooler box and adaptive front lighting"

Last edited:

stolenheron

May 1, 2008
Hattiesburg, MS
wow. i can't believe someone stooped low enough to hijack a for sale thread like that....especially someone representing a business. way to make red mountain rovers look like a bunch of jackasses.

Aug 20, 2007
Nashville TN
golden747 said:
Really Really.The only year you could even get the lux pkg in an LR3 is 2008. Just trying to keep you from misleading people.Its still a nice truck. Just not a lux pkg.

tim....chill out... y'all have a good reputation. don't ruin it on here.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
BuyRovers said:
Such language... And the 08 on Golden747's site has the lux package seating, not the crappy pleather that other lr3's have. He also happens to not be a dumbass... Try your truck on ebay.

C-

Yup, language perfectly appropriate for the assault. No need for your Ebay thoughts either, this IS a classified thread afterall. He is in fact wrong because one year's definition of "lux" on an order guide does not discount a previous year as not "real". They are what they are, so what!

The point is I am not misrepresenting anything - you both are now spouting useless BS for no apparent reason other than to promote yourselves.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
golden747 said:
That still doesnt mean its a lux pkg. The only thing you listed thats not standard on an HSE is the damn cool box! so if they typed LUX PKG on your window sticker for a cool box, then you got FUCT. By the way, can you photo copy that window sticker and post it? THANKS!!!

Oh, so now you believe "lux package" was an option for 07? I posted the items listed for "lux, and it of course has those things. If you're so f-ing smart, what does my 07 not have that would have been in a lux pkg? What was the msrp of one with and without the lux pkg? You don't know shit because you are not an actual dealer, you buy and resell and only think you know a thing or two - just enough to BS people.

BuyRovers

Jan 21, 2006
www.aluclassics.com
jwest said:
Yup, language perfectly appropriate for the assault. No need for your Ebay thoughts either, this IS a classified thread afterall. He is in fact wrong because one year's definition of "lux" on an order guide does not discount a previous year as not "real". They are what they are, so what!

The point is I am not misrepresenting anything - you both are now spouting useless BS for no apparent reason other than to promote yourselves.

I just made a recomendation to try ebay since you have a niche truck. You have tried to sell this truck on here more than once and both times it has not proven to work out to well. Not sure how I would be promoting myself either, I do not work with or for golden747.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
You pop in here and call me a liar?! I'd tell you to your face to shut up or prove it. Furthermore, you interject your own items for sale into someone's thread - by doing so, you are an asshole - it's simple.

"
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
Desciption Invoice MSRP LUXURY PKG
-inc: adaptive front lighting, cold climate pkg, center console w/cooler box
$1,593 $1,750 COLD CLIMATE PKG
-inc: heated windshield, heated front/2nd row seats w/(2) heating levels, heated windshield washer jets
$1,183 $1,300 HEAVY-DUTY PKG
-inc: active locking rear differential, full-size spare tire & alloy wheel
$569 $625 SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO $364 $400 "

The rest is also simple.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
golden747 said:
I dont have to ''BS'' anybody. My price sells my cars.(22 last month)

But you are full of BS proven by your posts here. You think because you are "in the land rover retail business" that you know so much and are the authority. Furthermore, you are just plain weird trying to bully me into selling it with items clearly listed as not included - who the fuck sells a car with a hitch mounted bike rack attached? Do you always keep harassing people with saying you "want" this and that to be included when I said it wasn't for sale? Grow up dude.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
BuyRovers said:
I just made a recomendation to try ebay since you have a niche truck. You have tried to sell this truck on here more than once and both times it has not proven to work out to well. Not sure how I would be promoting myself either, I do not work with or for golden747.

Ebay is not the right venue for a niche vehicle - this is, and for the right buyer, we'll find a price that works.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
golden747 said:
30/09MANHEIMLease$27,50023,190AboveSTOR GRY8GPYes04/30/09MANHEIMLease$25,75023,392AvgJAVABLK8GPYes04/23/09RIVRSIDELease$25,00023,978AvgGREY8GAYes04/08/09W PALMLease$25,40025,839AvgSILVER8GAYes04/09/09RIVRSIDELease$27,75027,193AboveWHT*8GANo04/16/09MANHEIMLease$24,00027,698BelowZERMSLVR8GPYes05/01/09NEVADALease$25,20028,495AvgSILVER8GAYes04/30/09MANHEIMLease$26,00029,170AvgCHAWWHIT8GPYes04/08/09NASHVILLLease$26,80029,673AvgJAVABLK8GAYes04/23/09RIVRSIDERegular$24,50031,842AvgSILVER8GAYes04/23/09RIVRSIDELease$25,75032,630AvgSILVER8GAYes04/09/09DET METRLease$25,80033,208AvgBUCKBLUE8GAYes04/16/09MANHEIMget my point?

Yes, very clear, you are in fact an asshole and a loser.

Rugbier

Jun 17, 2008
People's Republic of Marylandistan
jwest said:
Ebay is not the right venue for a niche vehicle - this is, and for the right buyer, we'll find a price that works.

Man, I will give it a shot on ebay, Trust me I have sold so many unique vehicles on eBay, and indeed your D3 falls onto that "niche".

Also, don't get bent over opinions, about the Manheim Market Report, I doesn't show any option such as the ones on yours.

BTW, playing with the MMR, 2 weeks ago on exotic sale a 1994 D90 with 50k ( a plain Jane ) brought 27,000, while there are similar 97 for sale for that amount.

So you will without a doubt find the right ass for yours, and if by chance you want to run it at Manheim, I will gladly do it for you.

No I am not a car dealer, just a finance company.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Flip

Jan 9, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I can clear this up. The Luxury package was an option in 07 just as he has represented but the better leather was not available on the Lr3 until 2008. Thats what is called a bunched leather seating surface it's the same seating surface that was available on the sport as part of the luxury package. Now I will say your truck is going to have a better chance on ebay than you may think. As a dealer and we have spoken before, the options add very little value for the average consumer. There are two types of shoppers (in general) on ebay. Someone looking for a deal or someone looking for a very specific car. I wouldn't say your car is a deal but it is appealing to a very specific market and thats the best source of advertising you are going to find IMO.
FWIW I've pulled the factory invoice on this car and he has not mis represented any part of this vehicle according to the invoice from the factory. So in short the car has lux and the nice leather (bunched leather seating surface) was not available as a factory option on the lr3 until 2008.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
Many thanks to those two posts. Very helpful too. I was also thinking of D90's for it's replacement.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
Thanks for the offer draaronr, fortunately I have better things to do with my time and have no beef with Buyerovers especially after realizing he was actually trying to help.

I will probably just be trading it in towards it's replacement over the next several months if I still have it.

KyleT

Mar 28, 2007
Fort Worth, TEXAS
Ebay, that way it will hit a larger audience. It would be a shame to trade it in with all of the modifications and the hit you would take, Might offer it up for sale if it comes to that at what they would take for it so at least an enthusiast can have a shot at it.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
for sure about trade but I actually have a strong offer and then the sales tax credit. In WA state the sales tax credit is worth over $3000, $1000 in NC.

jwest

May 28, 2006
WA & NC
WNYDiscoIIErik said:
You might consider parting it before trading in? I dont know if it would help or be worth it.

I would most likely not want to get into all that as it has so much wiring and stuff internally.