1997 Discovery-parting out

itdnwiwbp

Apr 20, 2004
California/Alaska
1997 Discovery for parts--MUST GO!

I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN PARTING THIS CAR OUT. VERY FEW PARTS ARE MISSING FROM THE CAR (SOME THAT ARE: SHOCKS, STARTER, REARVIEW MIRROR, SOME GLASS WAS BROKEN IN ACCIDENT). THE ENGINE AND TRANS WERE REBUILT ABOUT 40K MILES AGO AND WITH A STARTER, NEW BATTERY AND AN OIL CHANGE SHOULD FIRE RIGHT UP AND DRIVE AWAY BUT WOULD NEED TO BE TRAILERED TO ITS NEW HOME. I WOULD LIKE TO GET $1600 FOR THE CAR BUT WILL ACCEPT ANY REASONABLE OFFER. EMAIL FOR DETAILS ETC.
THANKS,
TONY

Last edited:

Leigh

Apr 20, 2004
Chicago
Front Seats

What is the condition of the front seats. If they are in good sahpe I would be interested in the seats, seat covers, and the controls for the power and heat as I have maual seats in my D1

C

crawler730_1

how much for the front bumper, head lamps and if you have the front turn signals to el paso texas 79912

itdnwiwbp

Apr 20, 2004
California/Alaska
Leigh-the seats and seat covers are in excellent shape (minimal wear on the seats as they have been covered most of their lives) However, the controls for the power and heated seats are not available.
Crawler-the front bumper is available for $100 plus shipping but the headlamps and the turn signals are no longer available.

If possible please respond through email as the new Discoweb doesn't agree with my computer too well. itdnwiwbp@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Tony

itdnwiwbp

Apr 20, 2004
California/Alaska
The idler pully and shock mount are not available. I am asking $175 for the seat covers because they are in new condition and the Atlantic British price is $520 for the front and rear set.

If possible please send all parts requests or responses through email (itdnwiwbp@hotmail.com) as it is difficult to access DiscoWeb at times right now.

Thanks,
Tony

itdnwiwbp

Apr 20, 2004
California/Alaska
I don't know how to end this add so I'm posting to let everyone know that I'm just trying to get rid of the whole car now. I am including everything I have which is pretty much the whole car is some state of disassembly (few misc. parts missing, only important ones are starter and shocks). The engine and trans were rebuilt 40K miles ago but car has been sitting for about a year now--with a starter and and an oil change it should fire right up and drive away(though its totaled so its only for parts). Everything on the car worked when i parked it. I would like to get $1600 out of it but I won't refuse any reasonable offer. Email me for more details.
Thanks,
Tony

itdnwiwbp

Apr 20, 2004
California/Alaska
The body is pretty much a total loss (though i was considering making it a convertible for trail use). Everything else on the car is usable for the most part. It is not rebuildable. If you're still interested let me know and I'll try to get some pics to you in the next couple days.
Thanks,
Tony