Equipe 4x4

WillTN

Oct 14, 2004
Franklin, TN
www.tnrovers.com
Does anyone sell Equipe 4x4 products in the U.S.? I like a lot of there products, I would like to put a few of their things on my D90 and my classic.
sottotondi.jpg

dscn0905.jpg

uek.jpg

landprod.jpg

landsel.jpg

Last edited:
S

syoung

I've seen their stuff in person on a D90 and it was amazing... Of course, I heard it cost $25K to outfit that particular D90 though. :eek:

Eric N.

Apr 20, 2004
Falls Church, VA
I like those rims too.. I just sent them an email asking about back spacing and price for the 16x8s. See what they say.. I hope they aren't too expensive as I would like to replace my GCR rims with some thing else.

Glenn_Guinto

JohnC or Adrian from 4x4ag (www.4x4ag.com) has 4 sets of those wheels in stock (I think). They're bare steel so you have the option on powdercoating or just plain 'ol Rustoleum.

Equipe 4x4 stuff *used to be* the same as Scorpion Racing stuff (one makes them for the other, not sure which) and 4x4ag carries SR stuff. I think the current equipe is much more "bling" than the SR though.

FWIW...

Last edited:

WillTN

Oct 14, 2004
Franklin, TN
www.tnrovers.com
Equipe makes it for Scorpion. Scorpion stuff is not completely the same as Equipes stuff. They have made changes to equipes designs and use different springs/shocks.

I head those rims were not cheap. But they go look great. They also have more backspacing and are wider.

Eric N.

Apr 20, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Ya, $274.32 plus shipping each is what they quoted me and that was for the 16x7 or the 15x8s.. The 16x8s were specail order which I'm sure would cost more.. I can get better for cheaper. I could get a nice custom made bead lock for that.

M

mkronmal

No way I can justify that price tag. Maybe I'll stick with my alloys. I was looking for something to mount 265 TrXus on.

craig

Oct 1, 2004
Edmonds, WA
overlandnavigator.com
Glenn_Guinto said:
JohnC or Adrian from 4x4ag (www.4x4ag.com) has 4 sets of those wheels in stock (I think). They're bare steel so you have the option on powdercoating or just plain 'ol Rustoleum.

Equipe 4x4 stuff *used to be* the same as Scorpion Racing stuff (one makes them for the other, not sure which) and 4x4ag carries SR stuff. I think the current equipe is much more "bling" than the SR though.

FWIW...

Glenn,

Is that an RC car in your avatar?

--Craig