Dances W/Cheese Sema Rig...

Mongo

Apr 19, 2004
keep stirrin'...didn't I see the man with the funny hat got dumped by the magazine he was writing for...

anyway's, I though my truck looked like shit...what a f'in joke

emmodg

Apr 17, 2006
Dances With Cheese: "Yes, I'd like to request sponsorship from your company. I'm going to SEMA!"

Company Boss: "OK. What's your plan for exposure? You have a display or something?"

Dances With Cheese: "Well, I plan to park in the general admission parking lot with your company's sticker plastered amongst the 50 other stickers I have! Of yeah, did I mention that'll I have a stuffed animal tied to the front bumper and I'll be wearing a pith helmet?"

D

D Chapman

Is that general admission? Looks like the parking lot around back near the dumpsters and loading dock.

Only thing that would make that pic better is if there was a PT Cruiser sitting beside him with the wood grain package and billit grill.

Mongo

Apr 19, 2004
looks like the motel 8, across the street, a block down on the left...

emmodg

Apr 17, 2006
Yeah, that whole "scene" of his truck in those pics is actually his display INSIDE the convention center. He wanted to make his truck appear to represent the "every-man's" Land Rover!

Tool bag!

D

D Chapman

All I want to know is, what ever happened to that $6,000.00 lift kit Kevin was going to install prior to SEMA?

E

eric w siepmann

Oh dear lord!

The protection in the waist line is classic. Serves no purpose whatsoever.

The cage looks suspect too. Why would you narrow it and connect it thru the roof?

What the fuck is going on in the rear cross member? The step bumper looks like complete ass.

It's like the cheesiest knock off of an NAS 90 that I have ever seen! the rear side glass also looks strange to me. Too big.

EwS