the defendant accepted responsibility for his unlawful conduct
One where lying is frowned upon? I'm ok with that.Oh, yeah that's right..he wasn't "truthful".
You and the rest of the retards are going to get the kind of country you deserve if this kind of fuckery continues.
Putin? That you?Cue the Trumpets saying Cohen acted all on his own...
New Mueller filing says Trump?s ex-lawyer Michael Cohen was in touch with a Russian seeking ?political synergy? with campaign
The special counsel?s office credited Cohen with significant cooperation ? including providing ?useful information concerning certain discrete Russia-related matters core to its investigation that he obtained by virtue of his regular contact? with Trump organization executives during the campaign, as well as ?relevant and useful information concerning his contacts with persons connected to the White House during the 2017?2018 time period.?
They revealed that Cohen told them of what seemed to be a previously unknown November 2015 contact from a Russian national, who claimed to be a ?trusted person? in the Russian Federation offering the campaign ?political synergy? and ?synergy on a government level.?
Cohen told investigators the person, who was not identified, repeatedly proposed a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladi*mir Putin, saying that such a meeting could have a ?phenomenal? impact, ?not only in political but in a business dimension as well,? the special counsel?s office wrote.
Yawn. you may want to revisit this. Andrew McCabe and the rest of the FBI didn't think Flynn lied. In fact they urged him to interview without representation, and the fool complied. that's right, ALWAYS trust the Government Scott. I know you do. You hold them all very close. Kinda weird and bizare at the same time. Robot like.Here ya go Brian. A nice summary.
- We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half-dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign.
- We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance ? ?synergy,? they called it. We now know no one around Trump alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections.
- We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.
- We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted ? successfully, in some instances ? to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.
- We now know Donald Trump Jr. and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: ?If it?s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.?
- We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign ? and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the ?Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government.?
- We now know every arm of the U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump.
- We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms.
- We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of U.S. eavesdropping.
- We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe.
- We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted and is going to jail.
- We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and pleaded guilty, after agreeing to become a key witness in the investigation.
- We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump.
Jesus. Do you read what you write?Yawn. you may want to revisit this. Andrew McCabe and the rest of the FBI didn't think Flynn lied. In fact they urged him to interview without representation, and the fool complied. that's right, ALWAYS trust the Government Scott. I know you do. You hold them all very close. Kinda weird and bizare at the same time. Robot like.
Guilty of everything but big bad Russian Collusion. Now, what crime?I do not think there is any acceptable level of proof for the hardcore Trump fans at this point. So many people around him pleading guilty to things, and he is magically immune to it all.
In all seriousness, what do you think he is guilty of? Do you actually think he secretly conspired with the Russians to rig our election in his favor somehow? Or did he ask them for help smearing Hillary or something similar so he could win? Did he (Trump), or his agents, promise Putin favors if Putin got him elected?I do not think there is any acceptable level of proof for the hardcore Trump fans at this point. So many people around him pleading guilty to things, and he is magically immune to it all.