Username: Dan_ratcliffe

Post Number: 37
Registered: 07-2003
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Thouhgt I would pass this on.

From: Patrick Greene
Subject: Uwharrie Trail Ride Saturday November 29th
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:41:03 -0500
I am trying to get some trucks together to do a day ride in the woods.
I am looking at meeting at the Outpost at 10:00am Saturday morning and making a day of it. Should be some good trails with that fact Thursday should see some rain. Please feel free to invite others, the more the merrier. We can enjoy some leftover turkey sandwiches on the trail.

Thanks,

Patrick Greene

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration