DII Parts for Sale

Ronan

Apr 20, 2004
www.roxs.us
Selling front bumper (black) with fog dam and lights, Wraparound brush bar, OEM front and rear shocks, OEM front springs (suspension only has about 12k miles on them), Discotech sliders (similiar style to RTE with nerf bar) off my 2000 DII. Email for details or pics.

Cheers,
Jason
jlord4@hotmail.com

C

crawler730_1

interested

how much for the front bumper shipped to el paso texas 79912?

Ronan

Apr 20, 2004
www.roxs.us
Crawler - No idea on shipping. I am in Ontario, Canada (30 min drive from US border at Watertown NY if that helps). Asking 200 for the bumper and 350 for the sliders. The bumper is in good condition, the sliders are in excellent condition.

Jason

Ronan

Apr 20, 2004
www.roxs.us
Bump

Parts for Sale of my 2000 Disco II (pics available if requested):

Front bumper with fog dam and lights - $200
Wrap around brush bar - $200
OME 779 HD front springs (less than 12K on them) - $100
OEM stock front springs and all shocks - $best offer

Jason
ROXS 47

Ronan

Apr 20, 2004
www.roxs.us
Hey guys - Sorry, I have been out of town for the last week. Sliders and bumper are sold. I think the brushguard and OME springs are sold (will confirm when I get home next week). Factory shocks and springs still available. I will post in the next few days if any of the parts are still available. Donation to Dweb once parts are all sold. Cheers.

Jason

Ronan

Apr 20, 2004
www.roxs.us
Still have not heard back from buyers on brushguard and springs, so they are going back up for sale. See above for details:

Brushguard - $200
OME 779 HD Springs - $100
Factory front springs and 4 shocks - best offer

Buyer pays shipping (I live in Canada so shipping is A LOT cheaper if I send them from stateside of the border. I am heading to Syracuse this w/e to ship the bumper and can ship the other parts if anyone is interested). Cheers.

Jason
jlord4@hotmail.com

rmuller

Apr 28, 2004
Northern NJ
www.njlr.org
chizychiz--

Jason no longer has the brush guard available, he sold it to me.. sorry :)

Btw, just incase anyone decides to do business with Jason in the future, he's a very worthy seller! Went out of his way to save me on shipping and delivered the item even before he had the money in his hand. Very smooth transaction!

-Ryan

Ronan

Apr 20, 2004
www.roxs.us
Ryan - Thanks for the mention bud. Sorry I couldn't call you today - work was crazy. I will try to give you a shout tomorrow to offer some advice on how to put that thing back together. Glad shipping got there so quick.

Brushguard, bumper and sliders sold
Still have OME 779 and factory shocks available.

Jason