235/85R16's

rdoane

Oct 5, 2004
Houston, TX
I currently have a set of 255/70R16 BFG muds w/ about 4000 miles on them, looking to trade to something bigger, if possible trade even but also might throw in cash depending on condition, but not looking to buy a whole new set of tires seeing as mine are somewhat new. Looking for either BFG MTs or any kind of Swamper. Live in TN. email at blkdiscoII@gmail.com if you have something.

rdoane

Oct 5, 2004
Houston, TX
east tennessee, but im willing to drive a couple hundred miles to get a good set.
would also ship if it was a trade.

bri

Apr 20, 2004
US
blkdiscoII said:
east tennessee, but im willing to drive a couple hundred miles to get a good set.
would also ship if it was a trade.

Sorry, not willing to deal with that. I have a set of wolf rims and 235/85 Trxus, but I am not willing to trade. Thought maybe if you were local there might be something to work out.

rdoane

Oct 5, 2004
Houston, TX
bri said:
Sorry, not willing to deal with that. I have a set of wolf rims and 235/85 Trxus, but I am not willing to trade. Thought maybe if you were local there might be something to work out.
thanks for even thinking about it, yeah i saw your from CO, way to far.

bri

Apr 20, 2004
US
blkdiscoII said:
thanks for even thinking about it, yeah i saw your from CO, way to far.

No problemo. I also just noticed you have a DII so the wolfs I have are worthless to you and I'd rather let them go as a package. Peace.