Atlantic British spring spacers.

D

dcd

I was thinking of getting a set of the one inch spring spacers for the front of my DII. I've currently got Rovertyme's 2" springs and OME shocks. The front has setteled down a little after I added a bumper and winch. Does anybody know if these shocks will be long enough? Sorry I'm not sure what the shock part numbers are. I'll probably just have to call Rovertyme tomorrow. Just wondered if anybody else has done this. TIA

Steve Rupp

Apr 21, 2004
Seattle, WA
www.discoweb.org
If it's fine now and all you're doing is adding a spacer under the spring it won't make a difference. Adding a spacer in the front doesn't affect the spring height, longer springs do.

D

dcd

You're right, I'm an idiot. I just realized that. I forgot that the shock mounts inside of the spring so the spacer would have to space the shock as well. Thanks.

S

syoung

FWIW- a friend of mine ordered front spacers for his DII from them- they didn't fit. The DII spacers have to have one side of 'em ground flat- if they are completely round they won't fit. I don't know if they sent him the wrong ones or what- it would be a good idea to ask to be sure.