Thread: Edc
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 07:59 AM
Encyclopaedia Brown

Location: In the shop doing the Lord's work one broken Rover at a time
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukoffroad View Post
Always wondered why someone would carry a flashlight unless they needed one for work. I had having a bunch of stuff in my pockets. A work phone and my work keys, everything else is in my desk.
Before I met that SOB Afirover, I NEVER carried a flashlight.

Now, I ALWAYS have one in a side pocket on my trousers.

Went to a wedding at the Auburn Cord Deusenberg museum. They odn't like it when they find you crawling around beneath the exhibits with a flashlight. The third time, I was told I'd be arrested... My wife decided we'd better leave then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris snell View Post
As I've aged, I grown to hate anything in my pockets except a small set of keys. Even my iPhone and wallet are uncomfortable, so I put them in a jacket pocket or just hand-carry them.
I hang the tool truck keys on my belt.

In my purse is my wallet, two checkbooks, a CRKT money clip, a CRKT Guppie knife/tool, a coupla flashlights and my 38-or whatever I decide to carry for the day.

I too have decided I don't like a lot in my pockets.

I'm still in the parts and engine building business-my service activities are being reduced, not my interest in serving the Rover community

I am easily contacted via text message to 260-804-0458 or pt@ptschram.com. PMs are least reliable