2000 DII Steering Wheel

curtis

Apr 20, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Richard,

I have a 2000 D2 steering wheel in excellent condition. It is really nice: Includes all of the leather in untorn condition as well as the CC and radio controls. I would be willing to sell it to you for...hmmm...oh no! I just happened to remember that you were the same deadbeat on Ebay that never paid for the alternator you kept saying you were going to pay for!

LOL - I bet you thought that would never catch up with you. Well - here I am and it just so happens that not only do you now have an NPB mark on Ebay, but I will hound you on this board as well.

People - ignore this guy. He is a deadbeat and a waste of time. I gave him over six weeks to pay for an alternator on Ebay and this guy could never come up with the 41 bucks that he could have bought it for. Made lots of promises, but no money ever came. Out of many transactions on Ebay, this guy was the ONLY person to have ever reniged on one of my auctions. See for yourself. I am steeckle:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors...1&item=2474981485&iid=2474981485&frompage=222

Good luck Richard. I hope your Discoweb life is long and fruitful :)

rgarza

Jun 23, 2004
Laredo, TX
Curtis, what ever makes you happy. I think someone needs to get a life. This web site was designed to help fellow disco owners out and I have found alot of good info on this site. It's people like you that bring this site down. This site was not designed to insult and disrespect fellow disco owners. I am sure that other disco owners would agree with me that there are more important things in the world to worry about than a f-ing negative review on EBAY. GO AWAY!

Richard

curtis

Apr 20, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Richard,

You moron. Helping people out is a two-way street. It is give and take. Not just take. Part of the give is to honor your commitments.

So how am I helping out? Well, I am trying to save the next poor sap from having to deal with you and you flakey financial ways. You told me several times the money was on its way and I believed you. Of course, no money ever came.

Its not about the money or the Non-Paying Bidder record. Its about the fact that you are a liar and people need to stay away from you.

BTW - I have been a regular contributor to this board for quite a while and I think I know how things work around here. :cool:

rgarza

Jun 23, 2004
Laredo, TX
Curtis...now you have resulted in name calling. If the 41 meant that much to you damn I'll just give you the money. But c'mon is this just a little childish. What's next do you want my lunch money. You must have been a bully in grade school. Can anyone say COMPLEX.

GO AWAY!

By the way I have been using this site for well over a year!

curtis

Apr 20, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
ROTFLMAO - childish is not paying your bills and not honoring contracts. I don't want your money now, nor do I think you would send it. You didn't send it when the product was on the table then so why would you saying you will send it now mean anything?

I am not going to go away Richard, and as "childish" as this may seem to you, I am going to keep at you on this everytime I see you post. Especially if it is you trying to buy or sell something.

;)