Overland Expo East

JackW

Mar 17, 2005
For all the Land Rover owners who are interested in going to the Overland Expo East event at Reeb Ranch near Brevard, NC this November I have arranged for us to get a Land Rover camp area for (hopefully) up to 50 vehicles this year. Alison DeLapp has also provided us with a discount code to get 10% off the registration.

We look forward to welcoming back the various Land Rover clubs at Overland Expo 2018 EAST!

Please pass along the following information to the other members of your group:

Your group code is: OX18EGRLRC

This code will provide a 10% discount off of any ticket type, for up to 50 registrants.

Register for tickets here: https://www.eventsquid.com/event/3770; the code is entered at the end of the registration form. Please make sure the discount is applied before proceeding to payment.

As a reminder, while we do not reserve spots in an official group site, the protocol is that whoever arrives first (usually a designated lead person) informs our staff of the total group size and brings something (cones/stakes/tape) to mark off the area. It is their responsibility to communicate the location to the rest of the group.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
I'm on the wrong coast for this event, but I worked for a while near Brevard and have fond memories of the area. That's a beautiful part of the country and should be a good location. If you go, don't spend all your time looking at trucks and trinkets. Make sure you get out into the Pisgah National Forest. Bring your mountain bike if you ride, your rock gear if you climb, and your boots if you hike.

jymmiejamz

Dec 5, 2004
Los Angeles, Ca
If you go, don't spend all your time looking at trucks and trinkets.

I doubt any of the mid-life crisis mobiles at Overland Expo will be seeing any dirt other than on the property. That is assuming they don't ask people to take an Uber there because too many people are tearing up the field by getting stuck in wet grass.

JackW

Mar 17, 2005
Yeah my mid life crisis mobile never sees any rugged terrain...