2004 D2 Hits the Yard Silver/Black

DNTLDISCO

Feb 23, 2010
Hey Will, I?m looking for the trim piece that covers the rear a/c in black, and the bracket that the 3rd row seat gets bolted to. Shipped to 92501.

Maximumwarp

Mar 22, 2015
Fairburn GA
Rear corner caps that go above the bumper? With the fasteners, if possible.

Also looking for some t-case/e-brake boots in good shape.

BigLouAamich

Mar 30, 2014
Burke Virginia
So 150 if I pull a shifter or fab something myself? Why so much for the shifter linkage compared to the CDL Tcase? Pulling the linkage from a local yard would be a lot easier than pulling that plus the Tcase. I could go in from the top for that. Sounds like the Tcase would be a good deal for me instead of a junk yard fight trying to get it high enough to drop it. What year Tcase?

Shifter Linkage complete is 300
I have CDL Tcases for 150 plus ride (lifetime replacement)

Apr 20, 2004
Floyd, Virginia
Demand.
The cable linkage shifter is more expensive. I could supply you with a d1 style CDL for 125.00 if wanted.

Buying from a local yard in my opinion is great with mirrors/headlight switches etc....but horrible with drive train components. One they do not offer a lifetime replacement warranty and 2 they are jack of all trades so while they may have great buys....they may not be so great later on.

The case will also come with a new seal on the front and has been tested in all settings.

BigLouAamich

Mar 30, 2014
Burke Virginia
I'll definitely take the case with cdl internals. I'll hit the junkyard today or tomorrow and peak at the shifter and linkage to see what it looks like. I'm about 15 miles from DC. Let me know about shipping rates.

Demand.
The cable linkage shifter is more expensive. I could supply you with a d1 style CDL for 125.00 if wanted.

Buying from a local yard in my opinion is great with mirrors/headlight switches etc....but horrible with drive train components. One they do not offer a lifetime replacement warranty and 2 they are jack of all trades so while they may have great buys....they may not be so great later on.

The case will also come with a new seal on the front and has been tested in all settings.