Coming to Auction: 1994 NAS D90

signalMTB

Dec 30, 2015
Chattanooga TN USA
This NAS 1994 Defender 90 soft top will soon be coming up on our online auction at https://SecondDaily.com. Register now to bid and stay tuned, we will be posting the ad up very soon. A large percentage of our proceeds from each auction is donated to the Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer through the SEMA Cares organization. SEMA 2017 anyone??

87k miles and no rust. Southern truck, 2-Owners. Many more details coming, just simply spreading the word now. We pay referrals as well, so if you know a buyer, send them our way and we'll pay you a finder's fee if the auction successfully closes and they mention you to us.

Auctions run 24/7 online.

Sellers: NO SELLER FEES.

We also have a Volvo P1800S, Defender 110, 911 turbo, Skyline and more due up for auction.

signalMTB

Dec 30, 2015
Chattanooga TN USA
Any info on the 110?

Sorry, I missed this...which 110? The blue heritage?

The office Auction page for the D90 is now up. Second Daily Auction starts next week and reserve is low...bidding is ONLINE like ebay or BaT.

Only 87k miles and no rust issues. Register to bid on the website. We pay referrals if anyone can bring a successful buyer to auction. We can also help arrange shipping.

A significant portion of our proceeds goes to the SEMA Cares Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer.

https://seconddaily.com/auctions/1994-land-rover-defender-90-nas-1837/

signalMTB

Dec 30, 2015
Chattanooga TN USA
3 days remaining ... bidding currently at $35,000. Seller is responding to all comments, he's active on Dsource, very good guy. The type of person you want to buy a 23 year old Defender from. Tons of maintenance done, only 87k miles. No rust.

We will pay a $350 referral fee to anyone who can send a winning bidder our way.

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
Someone paid $49,000 for this truck? I can't say it's not worth that much, because it clearly was worth that much to the auction winner. I find it interesting to see how the market for these things evolves.

This data point is useful. Makes a stronger case for my bringing a 300TDI Defender 110 back from South Africa for $15,000 door to door. Heck, I could bring back 3 for that price and still have money left over.