2004 D2 Hits the Yard Silver/Black

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
Do you know if the windshield washer jets and connectors immediately below them are in good condition?

I removed my washer jets to sand & paint my hood and of course the old plastic clips on the jets broke and the connectors immediately below the jets on the passenger side crumbled to dust.

I'll attach a couple pics...first pic is the under-hood tubing connecting to the 90-degree elbow that then connects to the jet. The plastic connector with the spring (red line) crumbled and the jet's connector to the tubing cracked off. Second pic is the tubing where it connects to the elbow (red lines in the 2 pics connect) and you can see the connector is broken off.

So I just need the 2 jets and the passenger side under-hood elbow with connectors. Or just shoot me a price for all the tubing from driver's side inner fender to and including the jets and I'll sort it out. Thanks.

Rangeroversurfer

Jan 16, 2013
Alaska
Will, I have purchased a wheel from you before, thank you. I am looking for a power steering gear box for my buddy's 2003 LR Discovery ll, does the one from this Rig work on the 2003? if so how much to 33455 ?

Thanks, Tony

RR1

Feb 12, 2007
Marietta, GA
Hi - can I please get a quote for both rear tailights (upper ones, not the ones in the bumper). Mine are cracked and keep letting in water. I'm in 30064.

Thx!