DiscoWeb Message Boards
 

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > General

General General BS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2017, 03:09 PM   #5326
brian4d
Member
 
brian4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
So were you just as dismissive of all the women that came forward to accuse Bill C? You know - because it was never "proven" that he did all those things to all those women. Just the one, and she said it was consensual.
This is hardly the gotcha question you may think.

Millions of tax dollars were spent proving Bill Clinton did in fact lie to a grand jury under oath concerning sexual misdeeds. In my mind (and in the mind of many who draw trial by media or public opinion conclusions) this striped all credibility away from Clinton therefore giving much more credence to his accusers. It also stole credibility away from Hillary as well but that's a story for another day. On top of that many of his accusers were interviewed by multiple news outlets on different occasions with no wavering and very explicit details.

Again, Moore may be guilty as sin but I'm holding off my judgement, for now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
brian4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:07 PM   #5327
SGaynor
Member
 
SGaynor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 3,640
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
That said, I'm guessing we can count on Alabama to elect him.
Seems Moore might just live up to Ed Edwards' (Louisiana's corrupt gov) boast:

"The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy."
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:10 PM   #5328
SGaynor
Member
 
SGaynor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 3,640
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
This is hardly the gotcha question you may think.

Millions of tax dollars were spent proving Bill Clinton did in fact lie to a grand jury under oath concerning sexual misdeeds. In my mind (and in the mind of many who draw trial by media or public opinion conclusions) this striped all credibility away from Clinton
So you believed Clinton didn't do anything before that?

Yet you subscribe to the conspiracy theories about the Clintons (Mark Rich, etc.) - none of which have ever been proven? Or does one lie mean you can't trust them about anything?
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:24 PM   #5329
SGaynor
Member
 
SGaynor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 3,640
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

New challenge for Trump. Or is that Jared, who is tasked with bringing peace to the middle east.

Exclusive: How Saudi Arabia turned on Lebanon's Hariri
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:42 PM   #5330
1920SF
Keyboard Pounder II
 
1920SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,011
Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Ah the beauty of savage satire: https://politics.theonion.com/roy-mo...ocialMarketing
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
1920SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:42 PM   #5331
SGaynor
Member
 
SGaynor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 3,640
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
How should we judge people that don't understand vindication can follow accusation in our court of law? Or does public perception matter more?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f4c59303a789

One more has come forward. How many more?

I'll put the over/under at 10.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:30 PM   #5332
Blue
Member
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 7,740
Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.f4c59303a789

One more has come forward. How many more?

I'll put the over/under at 10.
They will keep coming out as needed until Moore is out of the race. That's how the game works.
__________________
Blue
2004 D2
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:03 AM   #5333
brian4d
Member
 
brian4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
They will keep coming out as needed until Moore is out of the race. That's how the game works.
Glad you said it. Gloria Allred, what a joke.

https://lawandcrime.com/uncategorize...le-misconduct/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
brian4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:34 AM   #5334
SGaynor
Member
 
SGaynor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 3,640
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
They will keep coming out as needed until Moore is out of the race. That's how the game works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Glad you said it. Gloria Allred, what a joke.
Funny how you still think it's ok for a 30-something year old to be "dating" teens under 18. Good moral code, right there.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:08 PM   #5335
1920SF
Keyboard Pounder II
 
1920SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,011
Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Glad you said it. Gloria Allred, what a joke.

https://lawandcrime.com/uncategorize...le-misconduct/
So just to be clear, the lawyer representing the 5th person to come forward and accuse Moore of sexual misconduct (among other things) is a joke...b/c she's under investigation.

...but the candidate in question has been removed twice for failure to follow lawful direction (aka misconduct).

I hope you have a daughter.
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
1920SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:12 PM   #5336
Blue
Member
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 7,740
Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Funny how you still think it's ok for a 30-something year old to be "dating" teens under 18. Good moral code, right there.
Oh shut up you whiny bitch. Moore is probably a major perv so get rid of him. Who cares, doesn't affect me in the least. My point is that this whole "gotcha" deal is purely political and everyone knows it. Stop preaching from some supposed high moral ground when you're just a lemming like all the rest.
__________________
Blue
2004 D2
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:23 PM   #5337
brian4d
Member
 
brian4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
So just to be clear, the lawyer representing the 5th person to come forward and accuse Moore of sexual misconduct (among other things) is a joke...b/c she's under investigation.

...but the candidate in question has been removed twice for failure to follow lawful direction (aka misconduct).

I hope you have a daughter.
Ray, keeping is classy.

Allred is the Ambulance chaser lawyer of the TMZ Hollywood era. Her Daughter is representing Harvey Weinstein. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

This has nothing to do with Moore but you two dumb-dumbs keep tripping all over yourselves. Is it that easy?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
brian4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:30 PM   #5338
1920SF
Keyboard Pounder II
 
1920SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,011
Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Ray, keeping is classy.

Allred is the Ambulance chaser lawyer of the TMZ Hollywood era. Her Daughter is representing Harvey Weinstein. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

This has nothing to do with Moore but you two dumb-dumbs keep tripping all over yourselves. Is it that easy?
What part wasn't classy? I do hope you have a daughter-I wonder how it will shape your thinking. That wasn't meant negatively. I have two, I can tell you how I'd react if someone like Moore asked my 16yr old out.

It has everything to do with Moore-he's the reason for the season.

BTW, guess we heard from the AG. I have to say, my regard for him actually rose when he pointed out that despite how things may look the choice to appoint a special counsel needs to be based in facts and free from political influence.

How about that...
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
1920SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:45 PM   #5339
brian4d
Member
 
brian4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
What part wasn't classy? I do hope you have a daughter-I wonder how it will shape your thinking. That wasn't meant negatively. I have two, I can tell you how I'd react if someone like Moore asked my 16yr old out.

It has everything to do with Moore-he's the reason for the season.

BTW, guess we heard from the AG. I have to say, my regard for him actually rose when he pointed out that despite how things may look the choice to appoint a special counsel needs to be based in facts and free from political influence.

How about that...
Again, Moore aside, the point was that politicians will go to any length to get what they want. In this case it's Mitch not wanting Roy Moore. Like you said the other day, it's called Politics or the game.

If you think for one second all that is unrelated I've got some swampland in Florida I could sell you.

As far as Sessions, my takeaway is that the special council has the ability to handle all this at once. After all, it is ALL under the scope of the investigation.

Oh yea, Judicial Watch will have the Clinton tarmac documents in about 16 days. Should be interesting to see what doors that opens.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
brian4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:21 PM   #5340
1920SF
Keyboard Pounder II
 
1920SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,011
Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Again, Moore aside, the point was that politicians will go to any length to get what they want. In this case it's Mitch not wanting Roy Moore. Like you said the other day, it's called Politics or the game.

If you think for one second all that is unrelated I've got some swampland in Florida I could sell you.

As far as Sessions, my takeaway is that the special council has the ability to handle all this at once. After all, it is ALL under the scope of the investigation.

Oh yea, Judicial Watch will have the Clinton tarmac documents in about 16 days. Should be interesting to see what doors that opens.
Oh, it's a lot more than Mitch not wanting Moore-but that's ok, AL will elect him. That will be the gift that keeps on giving.

Why would I want swampland, I've been stationed at Camp Lejeune half my damn adult life. I'm good on swamps.

I think a strong argument could be made that much of it doesn't meet the factual basis for a special counsel...i.e. Uranium One-Infowars and other conspiracy theorists aside the reality is the CFIUS process worked its course with limited political input. That's just deep state shit, you know? The FBI already has looked at the Clinton Foundation stuff in depth (hence the leak of the Weiner stuff from that field office) What does the DNC/Clinton campaign have going for it that is a federal crime-you know, the reason for a special counsel?

I realize all those things are like Benghazi-but much like Benghazi once you get past the breathless hysterics you are left with a lot less substance. Feel free to counterpoint where I'm off, I'd be keen on what you think is at the level that requires that attention (that isn't just a politically motivated spoiling attack against Mueller and the continued stoking of the GOP glue known as HRC).

Maybe folks should just...govern?
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
1920SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:32 PM   #5341
brian4d
Member
 
brian4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post

Maybe folks should just...govern?
I agree with this, maybe we can have the tax reform that includes cutting the Obamacare mandate passed before the end of the year? This would put the congress ahead of what Obama accomplished overall the 1st quarter of his second year in office. I don't want to compare to Obama to much because the standards are low, but, you keep bringing up Governing and it's the closest we have for comparison.

I can't get around the Dossier, who paid for it, what investigations it opened and so on. There's more substance to this story and it depends on how far down the rabbit hole we go. As said many times before here, follow the money. 27 DOJ cases are open on leaks/leaking. Leaks I believe are being used as a sideshow from what's really going on. On top of that there's no argument on who's actually leaking I would hope. America will know in due time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
brian4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:04 PM   #5342
SGaynor
Member
 
SGaynor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 3,640
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
I agree with this, maybe we can have the tax reform that includes cutting the Obamacare mandate passed before the end of the year? This would put the congress ahead of what Obama accomplished overall the 1st quarter of his second year in office. I don't want to compare to Obama to much because the standards are low, but, you keep bringing up Governing and it's the closest we have for comparison.

I can't get around the Dossier, who paid for it, what investigations it opened and so on. There's more substance to this story and it depends on how far down the rabbit hole we go. As said many times before here, follow the money. 27 DOJ cases are open on leaks/leaking. Leaks I believe are being used as a sideshow from what's really going on. On top of that there's no argument on who's actually leaking I would hope. America will know in due time.
Obama's first year? Just passed that whole TARP II thing (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act )...that prevented the Great Recession from turning into the Great Depression, Part Deux. Did you forget about that? I'm not an Obama fan, but he does get credit for that.

As for the Dossier - looks like Sessions is skeptical, and I'm going to guess he knows more about it than you do.

"We know one fact: We know the Clinton campaign and the [Democratic] National Committee paid for - through the law firm - paid for the dossier. We know that happened," [Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) ]began. "And it sure looks like the FBI was paying the author of that document. And it sure looks like a major political party was working with the federal government to then turn an opposition research document that quoted some National Enquirer story into an intelligence document, take that to the FISA [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] court so that they could then get a warrant to spy on Americans associated with President Trump's campaign. That's what it looks like."

Sessions's retort: "I would say 'looks like' is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel."


You can see the whole exchange, including where Sessions tells Jordan that Special Counsels are appointed for factual claims, not political. Sessions basically tells Jordan to piss off.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:13 PM   #5343
SGaynor
Member
 
SGaynor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 3,640
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
27 DOJ cases are open on leaks/leaking. Leaks I believe are being used as a sideshow from what's really going on. On top of that there's no argument on who's actually leaking I would hope. America will know in due time.
I wanted to point this out in particular.

What exactly is "really going on?" What's the big secret?

No argument who's actually leaking? Yeah - West wingers. Put in place by Trump & Co. themselves.

So...The Trump administration is leaking on itself, painting a picture of chaos and ineptitude, just to distract from what is "really going on?"

Or is this just more "If you don't understand/know, I [that is, Brian] don't have time to explain it" stuff?
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:51 PM   #5344
SGaynor
Member
 
SGaynor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 3,640
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

I'm just gonna leave this here...

If You Refuse to Condemn Predators because of Politics, You’re Disgusting

The allegations against Roy Moore are disgusting — and if you find yourself reluctant to say so because of your politics, then you’re pretty gross, too.

Now, I’ve had far too many people shouting, “Guilty until proven innocent!” at me over my comments on this issue, as if they’re too dumb to know that the second half of that phrase is “in a court of law.” Not to blow your mind here, but I’m actually not a court of law, and I’m allowed to believe whatever I want — and personally, I believe that Roy Moore was a predator with a penchant for teenage girls. No, not because I’m some p***y-hat-wearing snowflake (as eloquent as that argument is) but because of logic. As my colleague David French notes, there are a lot of reasons to believe these allegations: There are multiple accusers. These women didn’t come to the press seeking attention, they simply answered the questions when the press came to them. They have witnesses corroborating their stories. Finally, the woman with the most serious allegations, Leigh Corfman, voted for Donald Trump in 2016 — making the political-hit-job storyline laughable at best.

But it doesn’t stop there. We also have Joel Pollak of Breitbart swooping in to say that, like, only one of Moore’s accusers was 14 and that we shouldn’t even be talking about the girls who were 16 and 18. First of all, if your defense of a pedophile is actually “But he only molested one kid!” then I’d say it’s pretty clear you need to take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror and wonder why the sight of yourself doesn’t make you start throwing up.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:06 PM   #5345
SGaynor
Member
 
SGaynor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 3,640
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Oh shut up you whiny bitch. Moore is probably a major perv so get rid of him. Who cares, doesn't affect me in the least. My point is that this whole "gotcha" deal is purely political and everyone knows it. Stop preaching from some supposed high moral ground when you're just a lemming like all the rest.
Funny how that "Gotcha deal" only works when one actual does stupid/bad shit.

Don't grope kids - won't get labeled as a pedophile. Pretty simple stuff.

I've never groped a kid - have you? I'm assuming you haven't and have no desire to. See? not hard not to do...
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Fitness to lead. This is what you wanted. Now you have it.
Govern.
SGaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:15 PM   #5346
Blue
Member
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 7,740
Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Funny how that "Gotcha deal" only works when one actual does stupid/bad shit.

Don't grope kids - won't get labeled as a pedophile. Pretty simple stuff.

I've never groped a kid - have you? I'm assuming you haven't and have no desire to. See? not hard not to do...
You're still being a lemming. You're close, but still shuffling along with the crowd.
__________________
Blue
2004 D2
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:16 PM   #5347
brian4d
Member
 
brian4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Sorry everyone, well as you know I'm really not sorry about this but here you go! I find these jewels and just have to post them up. Creepy Uncle Joe on the prowl. Good day!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...n-level-stuff/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
brian4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:39 PM   #5348
brian4d
Member
 
brian4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Wowzers!

https://i.imgur.com/Q6UhOyv.gif

https://i.imgur.com/6kiunOA.gif

https://i.imgur.com/liOC4xV.gif

https://i.imgur.com/9dZKYQf.gif
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
brian4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:42 PM   #5349
1920SF
Keyboard Pounder II
 
1920SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,011
Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Sorry everyone, well as you know I'm really not sorry about this but here you go! I find these jewels and just have to post them up. Creepy Uncle Joe on the prowl. Good day!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...n-level-stuff/
What's your point?
Don't vote for Joe Biden.

Are you equivocating?

BTW fantastic news source you used. Seriously, never say a damn thing about the WaPo again if you troll places like that and call it real news.
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
1920SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:47 PM   #5350
1920SF
Keyboard Pounder II
 
1920SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,011
Member Trucks
Default Re: Donald Trump Rally in Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
I agree with this, maybe we can have the tax reform that includes cutting the Obamacare mandate passed before the end of the year? This would put the congress ahead of what Obama accomplished overall the 1st quarter of his second year in office. I don't want to compare to Obama to much because the standards are low, but, you keep bringing up Governing and it's the closest we have for comparison.

I can't get around the Dossier, who paid for it, what investigations it opened and so on. There's more substance to this story and it depends on how far down the rabbit hole we go. As said many times before here, follow the money. 27 DOJ cases are open on leaks/leaking. Leaks I believe are being used as a sideshow from what's really going on. On top of that there's no argument on who's actually leaking I would hope. America will know in due time.
Tax reform hasn't passed yet, may not want to count on that chicken just yet.

I'm also not clear what metric you use for Congress doing more, is this one of those small hands overcompensation things? There are plenty of comparisons to use, that's what serious people do in this realm.

But as Scott notes, there isn't much argument about who is doing the leaking; its the administration by and large. Sweeping grandiose statements about America knowing in due time doesn't change that.

You are right though, follow the money-I just think you need to be a lot more worried about Mueller finding things than whatever funds went to the dossier you are so concerned about.
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
1920SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Colorado Springs Wildfire chris snell General 8 06-28-2012 03:01 PM
Colorado Springs to Orlando? Springsroverfamily General 2 02-25-2011 08:37 PM
Weekend of 3/20 I'm in Colorado Springs with an H3 gmookher Events/Trails/Trips 0 03-20-2009 04:57 AM
Colorado Springs, CO Mechanic cavendish Discovery - Technical Discussions 9 10-02-2007 07:25 PM
DII brush bar & OME springs. Colorado Danger Parts For Sale 0 08-02-2006 09:48 AM

» Log in
User Name Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Password
» Today's Birthdays
None
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000 - 2015, DiscoWeb.org. All rights reserved.

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.