DiscoWeb Message Boards

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > Politics

Politics Political BS

Old 05-21-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
evangelicals.
You keep saying this Ray, and using the term RHINOS. I know you're trying to figure us out but you keep swinging, and missing.

I'm an American who's seen the government run amok for far to long. Everything that's happening with the Intelligence, HRC shenanigans, Bushes War, Bushes daddy for the war, then another war propped up by bullshit facts. I could go on and on Ray. Trump was the wrench in the gears this country needed, badly. Like him hate him or love him he's doing what he needs to do, exposing Washington and trying (or even articulating what the forgotten Americans need to hear so badly). I know Ray, the country was built on the Super Elites behind closed doors and not even letting some vote, times have changed, for the better I will add. Wouldn't you agree?

When the IG report comes out and I'm wrong I will report back here, use an extra large fonts and tell everyone Washington was never broken, everything is cool as a cucumber. How about that?
Old 05-21-2018, 10:55 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Trump was the wrench in the gears this country needed, badly. Like him hate him or love him he's doing what he needs to do, exposing Washington and trying (or even articulating what the forgotten Americans need to hear so badly). I know Ray, the country was built on the Super Elites behind closed doors and not even letting some vote, times have changed, for the better I will add. Wouldn't you agree?
And what exactly is he doing? Getting rid of assholes like Pruitt and Carson who think they are kings of their kingdoms?

Or not allowing people to profit from their office...like Kushner AND Trump?

Please. Trump is the sleaziest of the sleaze. But you think he's the messiah.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim
Old 05-21-2018, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
And what exactly is he doing? Getting rid of assholes like Pruitt and Carson who think they are kings of their kingdoms?

Or not allowing people to profit from their office...like Kushner AND Trump?

Please. Trump is the sleaziest of the sleaze. But you think he's the messiah.
Just because you don't agree with his accomplishment don't mean they aren't accomplishments Scott. I listed them for Ray awhile back, go back and look. Just moving the US Embassy in Israel took a lot. Past republican presidents would have caved to other forces here, Trump doesn't do that. He does what he says, people like that. The left loose their minds over it. Twitter makes it worse, Trump by-passes the media and takes his message directly to Americans.
The media can no longer control the flow of information. You may not like it but many do.

Before you say it's Governance many had their share of Obama for 8 years and Bush was Limp Dick for 8 more. That's like 16 years of many Americans having no president they liked or related to politically. Can you imagine? You will never see it, you just find WAPO articles that contradict good news from Trump. It makes you feel good, I get it. Remember, I wasn't fond of Obama and ramming his agenda and Failed healthcare down everyones throat.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:45 PM

Trump winning
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-policy-for-18
Old 05-23-2018, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chapman View Post
I want to block out time to go back and find responses from everyone saying Trump will never change the NFL but I'm getting back to work now. Good stuff though.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:46 PM

Hell, I've got time... Sorry Scott, you were the first on list in the thread.

Quote:
So what? Apparently the NFL doesn't give a shit what he thinks. Wake up man - you're being played for the fool by Bozo the Clown.
Old 05-23-2018, 03:06 PM

The side that says this is a distraction from Russia are losing their minds right now. Comey, Clapper and Brennan are freaking out for sure.

Then you have what's his nuts saying he's talked with one republican that's on board with impeachment.... Riiiiiight..

Old 05-23-2018, 03:11 PM

Oh NUTS!

The Democratic Party folks... But this is all just a big coincidence, nothing at all to see here. Move along minion.

Tick-Tock

https://zeldin.house.gov/sites/zeldi...05.21%20v2.pdf
Old 05-23-2018, 03:17 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Hell, I've got time... Sorry Scott, you were the first on list in the thread.
But the players can still sit it out. So, the NFL gave them an out. Whatever.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim
Old 05-23-2018, 03:25 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
The side that says this is a distraction from Russia are losing their minds right now. Comey, Clapper and Brennan are freaking out for sure.

Then you have what's his nuts saying he's talked with one republican that's on board with impeachment.... Riiiiiight..

More bullshit grandstanding.

a) Congress doesn't appoint special counsels - that's the job of the Executive Branch. DOJ to be specific.

b) Congress has the power to investigate using their oversight powers. Have they? Nope. Are these guys the Committee chairs that are going to do that? Nope. So they are introducing a resolution to do what they can already do, but haven't???

c) They are introducing a resolution. Hmmm...will that pass? Will that even be brought to the floor of the House? Who knows. But why introduce a resolution to do something that they could already do or can't even do?

It bullshit grandstanding that their rabid base, who doesn't know shit about the Constitution, how Congress works or anything about civics, will get fired up when watching Fox News and Hannity tonight. I'm sure you got a boner watching it.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim
Old 05-23-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
More bullshit grandstanding.

a) Congress doesn't appoint special counsels - that's the job of the Executive Branch. DOJ to be specific.

b) Congress has the power to investigate using their oversight powers. Have they? Nope. Are these guys the Committee chairs that are going to do that? Nope. So they are introducing a resolution to do what they can already do, but haven't???

c) They are introducing a resolution. Hmmm...will that pass? Will that even be brought to the floor of the House? Who knows. But why introduce a resolution to do something that they could already do or can't even do?

It bullshit grandstanding that their rabid base, who doesn't know shit about the Constitution, how Congress works or anything about civics, will get fired up when watching Fox News and Hannity tonight. I'm sure you got a boner watching it.
The whole big Red side of the Capitol building, got it.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:09 PM
KK4DPX

Member Trucks
Quote:
You keep saying this Ray, and using the term RHINOS. I know you're trying to figure us out but you keep swinging, and missing.

I'm an American who's seen the government run amok for far to long. Everything that's happening with the Intelligence, HRC shenanigans, Bushes War, Bushes daddy for the war, then another war propped up by bullshit facts. I could go on and on Ray. Trump was the wrench in the gears this country needed, badly. Like him hate him or love him he's doing what he needs to do, exposing Washington and trying (or even articulating what the forgotten Americans need to hear so badly). I know Ray, the country was built on the Super Elites behind closed doors and not even letting some vote, times have changed, for the better I will add. Wouldn't you agree?

When the IG report comes out and I'm wrong I will report back here, use an extra large fonts and tell everyone Washington was never broken, everything is cool as a cucumber. How about that?
The term is RINO. Rhinos are rare...RINOs abound, our cup runneth over just in this thread, for example.

I don't think you have proven anything about me not figuring you out. If anything you punctuate just how accurate my depiction is.

Times have changed for the better on the balance-but the current timeframe isn't an example of that, its actually the backlash from it by and large. I am glad you have finally absorbed the realities of our history instead of the elementary school version you brought to bear at first-that alone is an accomplishment.

Now if we could just get you to noodle through the whole character thing.

I'm glad you are an American that sees so much...and does so very little.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:18 PM

Quote:
But the players can still sit it out. So, the NFL gave them an out. Whatever.
Hard to admit Trump winning, isn't it......
Old 05-23-2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
I'm glad you are an American that sees so much...and does so very little.
Ah, your MO shines through again Ray. You claim to be one of character yet attempt to patronize analyzing how little I've done. I understand you do this to remain relevant to the conversation but I'd argue it's simply not working. I'd expect no less from someone who believes 53 million Trump voting Americans have underlying character flaws as well. Should we talk about how little they have all done as well? It comes off as child's play Ray.

Just wanted to point that out.

Oh, and can there not be more than one Rhino? As in McCain and Grahm? WAPO sure thinks so. Damn dude.

There are (at least) 173 RINOs in the 114th Congress

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.abfb0bf9f9a5