I must soon quit the scene

msggunny

Aug 3, 2007
Holly Ridge, NC
Here's to you Marty!

Good luck and God speed on your future endeavors!

183693_10150190865474128_3761915_n.jpg

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
Here's a shot of the ISOTE team at the end of the Baja 1000. Marty on the far right. This was a memorable trip. First time I met people from Discoweb in real life. Would take that trip again in a second.

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
Here's a shot of the ISOTE team at the end of the Baja 1000. Marty on the far right. This was a memorable trip. First time I met people from Discoweb in real life. Would take that trip again in a second.

Who's the jackass wearing white socks and flip flops? Oh never mind.

I hope you guys at least were able to stop and say hi to Coco.

toadermcgee

Sep 26, 2007
Newburgh, IN
"I must soon quit the scene"- Benjamin Franklin to George Washington 1780 So, I have sold the junk yard. Lots of things came together at once and I decided it was time for me to move on to something else. I have been selling Rover parts for 17 years now and its been an adventure to say the least. I have enjoyed dealing with a lot of you and will enjoy no longer having to deal with some of you. One of my employees has bought the shop and is going to keep everything running the same (maybe better?) The facebook page will be maintained and the email addresses and shop phone aren't changing either. I'll still lurk around Rover pages, degenerates like you all aren't a dime a dozen. I wish you all the best and hope your Rovers run forever. -Marty

Glad to hear you sold the bidzness and not shut it down completely. Good luck to your new chapter.