no ac please help

Feb 3, 2015
Dalton Georgia
ok so here's what Ive done so far. I've replaced the switch (the one with the snow flake) checked for freon by mashing in on the low side connector seems like there is freon. Ive checked relay k108 and it was good. I put my multi meter on the switch plug (snow flake) and I have 12 volts and the first three terminals (going left to right) but none on the rest of them. When I press the switch I dont get a light or anything and I know the switch is good. the clutch on the compressor does not kick in either. I seen on the rave a relay k170 but I cant find it and I am not sure if mine even has it. how do I check and see if Im getting power to the compressor? I really could use some help here. thanks

Feb 3, 2015
Dalton Georgia
Ok so I tested the plug on the compressor and I don't have 12 volts. I jumped the compressor and It kicked in and I had cold air. I changed the k108 relay and I checked all the fuses. I also put a NEW ac switch in and still nothing. I pulled the new switch and put 12 volts to it and when I pressed the switch the light came on. SO WHY DO I NOT HAVE POWER TO THE SWITCH NOR THE PLUG?

Feb 3, 2015
Dalton Georgia
I pulled the ac switch and put an old white plug i got out of the junk yard in the back and tested the switch by putting a 12 volt supply to the plug and pushing in and out and the light came on. By playing with the plug I realized (I think anyway) that wire number one and number three on the plug should be hot. When I energized either of them the orange light on the plug lit up. On the white plug in the car only number 3 is has power. Is my thinking right? I've looked at the rave and I can't find what I'm looking for. Where's my problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.