FS '90 RRC project with loads of spares

ezzzzzzz

Apr 22, 2010
SE Va
I'm selling my '90 RRC to focus on my other projects. It is a 99% rust free (is anything truly rust free?). The gray interior is mostly stripped (was going to LineX it) including the headliner. I have most of the interior parts in the back of the truck. There are no seats. There are 4 original door cards in very good condition. 4 fancy Disco alloys with like new street tires will go on the truck. I'm including all of my RRC parts acquired from stripping various vehicles over the years. There are 2 boxes of interior/exterior plastics, 2 boxes of electrics, 1 box of various lights, 1 box of mirrors, 5 grilles, 4 quarter panels, 2 wings, 4 complete doors, 1 hood, 1 tailgate and one liftgate. There are also engine ancillaries such as PS pumps, etc. I'll be pulling these out of my spares shed over the next few days. Discovery dash with ac/heater unit and underhood a/c parts still bolted together (I was going to install in place of the earlier dash). I know I'm missing things cause there's a lot out here. The photos do not show all of the parts included with this truck.

Good-
Rust free
3.5 V8 with 3.9 F.I. installed
Iron Man 2" lift (installed but never used)
Tree sliders
Newer paint
Bad-
Cats were stolen but another complete Y-pipe is here
Transmission coolant lines were cut when cats were stolen but I think I have spares in the shed
Exhaust is rusted but I have an old Borla catback to go with the truck
Very small ding in edge of hood
Due to damaged transmission and coolant lines the engine can't be started but it did run good.

Asking $2500 for everything

Last edited: