DiscoWeb Update

mgreenspan

Feb 28, 2005
Briggs's Back Yard
Anybody else having the entire page brighten up after about 12 seconds of sitting idle? Once you move the cursor or type it darkens up again? I'm on a macbook pro surfing thru Chrome.

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
Clear your cache. That fixes most display problems and broken image problems. They seem to happen for some mobile users when I make a bunch of template changes. Safari iOS is not good with expiring cached objects properly.

KngTgr

May 20, 2005
Fairfax, VA
Maybe is just me, I sometimes open multiple threads, and read them one by one, the thread title is only displayed at the top of the page, I think that I used to be able to see the thread title even when at the bottom of the page

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
I removed the thread title from the middle of each post because it's ugly and excessive. I'm slimming things down for a cleaner look.

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
Cesar alerted me that the DiscoWeb Archives link on the main page was broken. It's fixed now. Lots of classic DWeb threads there.

Please, if you find broken shit around here, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
Bonus: I found the really old site and linked that from the main page, too. It's now all organized under a parent forum called "Vintage DiscoWeb". Check it out.

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2005
I've upgraded our forum software to the latest release. Let me know if you see anything strange.

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
Bonus: I found the really old site and linked that from the main page, too. It's now all organized under a parent forum called "Vintage DiscoWeb". Check it out.

LOL......some really old names back there

Maximumwarp

Mar 22, 2015
Fairburn GA
For some reason, it's not un-highlighting threads I've viewed. Meaning they remain in bold even though there is not a new post in that thread.