DiscoWeb Message Boards
 

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > Politics

Politics Political BS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7426  
Old 02-10-2018, 01:21 PM
mgreenspan's Avatar
mgreenspan mgreenspan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nevada City
Posts: 4,322
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Oh, and so much for the memo-roll the talking point out about how this one has classified info in it, so it can't, for national security you know....
So you support the release of classified info now? Couldn't just have the GOP look dumb by having released their nothingburger of a memo? I thought the nothingburger memo was so worthless that it served no purpose. Why do you even need the Dem memo to get released? Why even complain about it if the Nunes memo is so pointless and such a waste of time?

This is the complaining and bitching that is ensuring 2020 is a success and running on an anti-Trump platform in 18 will not be successful. By all means, keep it up. Should we start a list of every single "smoking gun" scandal/issue/tweet/quote surrounding Trump that hasn't ruined his Presidency?
__________________
Land Rover Only 2 Complaints
Last too long Look too good
Reply With Quote
  #7427  
Old 02-10-2018, 01:27 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Ray served his country, he can judge ones character by who they voted for and claim it’s flawed (without any doubt) because you know, he’s always right. And he has a masters degree, and he served his country, and works at the pentagon and... what did I miss? I can’t believe people are fooled by you Ray. The most telling part is when you posted your resume online here, then demand everyone post theirs so that you can compare. That’s when I figured it out, very early on. It’s comical. A side show. You can’t even address my post on character until pushed, then you lay out the true Ray. Then dodge with a mean words post.

Sorry Karl, more mean words. Maybe I should fall in line?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #7428  
Old 02-10-2018, 01:48 PM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is online now
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 5,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreenspan View Post
So you support the release of classified info now?
It?s about the hypocrisy of Trump/Nunes. Last week Trump said he was going to approve the Nunes memo (at the State of the Union) before he even read it or had input from the NSC. Also the fact that the FBI/DOJ asked it to not be released. All in the name of ?transparency.?

Today, it is ?national security? and FBI/DOJ have issues. Really?

Kind of like Rand Paul supporting a $1.5T tax cut then complaining about the new budget.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #7429  
Old 02-10-2018, 03:04 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventyfive View Post


Just getting tired of Brian's smug comments.
My smug comments Mike? I wouldn?t worry about it, they are only aimed at the ones that feel Trump supporters have flawed character traits. You know the deplorables. Maybe you should concentrate on those smug comments first? I have many friends, grandparents and a co-worker who has two Purple Hearts that have served. All like and voted for Trump. Are they all character flawed deplorables as well?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #7430  
Old 02-10-2018, 04:36 PM
D Chapman's Avatar
D Chapman D Chapman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On Kennith's private island
Posts: 11,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventyfive View Post
Ray,

I know you know, but you are wasting time.

Most civilians, even some veterans, can not understand why we think the way we think. Pack oriented self sustaining, free food, free housing, free education, free uniforms, brotherhood, molds a conservative socialist mentality. Civilians do it for the money we did it for the lifestyle.

And to squash the typical response 'veterans pay the ultimate sacrifice and defend our freedom!!!!' There are LOTS of desk jockies that spend their entire enlistment in some office at some shitty base in the cheapest real estate tax dollars could buy where the main strip out of the main gate is lined with tattoo shops, pawn shops, liquor stores, and payday loan shops. Vultures sucking the little bit of cash out of the pockets of dunmies.

So all that free shit we received was not due to us paying the ultimate sacrifice, it was to repay us for working 12-24 hours a day and do the job self evolved people would never sacrifice at least 4 years of their life to do. In other words we did the work illegal aliens do for our society.

And recently to make it appear as though civilians appreciate us doing the jobs they would never do they write pop country songs, beer ads, NFL pregame shows, etc to worship 'heros'. It's bullshit.

Shit my dad volunteered for Vietnam to avoid the draft. Spent 4 years his first enlistment, then after returning he went ahead and spent 16 more years....free stuff is better than civilian life

Our president felt he was better than my father and the 'real' Americans love him????



Anyways my point is directed towards people who don't understand why some of us have the ideologies we have. We lived in a socialist type environment. It was great. You'd be very surprised how many of us 'heros' are bleeding heart types...but it is tempered with 'if you don't pull your weight you get thrown overboard'. Wolf pack mentality shit. Everyone eats, even the omega, but if you don't pull your weight you are left in the cold to die.


Just getting tired of Brian's smug comments.

Call me Karl all you want, just know my socialist ideologies were formed being raised in a military family surrounded by Vietnam veterans, then galvanized by working the flight deck of a floating prison. So maybe you might think twice about how you feel towards trump's worshipping the military and wanting a Cold War soviet style military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue.
If that socialist lifestyle was so grand, why did you bounce out as fast as you could?
Reply With Quote
  #7431  
Old 02-10-2018, 05:08 PM
seventyfive's Avatar
seventyfive seventyfive is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 3,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chapman View Post
If that socialist lifestyle was so grand, why did you bounce out as fast as you could?
I was young and did not know how good I had it.
__________________
Mike Widener
D2
Reply With Quote
  #7432  
Old 02-10-2018, 05:08 PM
seventyfive's Avatar
seventyfive seventyfive is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 3,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
My smug comments Mike? I wouldn?t worry about it, they are only aimed at the ones that feel Trump supporters have flawed character traits. You know the deplorables. Maybe you should concentrate on those smug comments first? I have many friends, grandparents and a co-worker who has two Purple Hearts that have served. All like and voted for Trump. Are they all character flawed deplorables as well?
Don't really care about your friends coworkers family etc. why did you not serve?
__________________
Mike Widener
D2
Reply With Quote
  #7433  
Old 02-10-2018, 05:21 PM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is online now
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 5,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chapman View Post
If that socialist lifestyle was so grand, why did you bounce out as fast as you could?
There?s a difference between ?I got mine, fuck everyone else? and ?I should help make my community a better place.? You don?t have to be a communist to agree with the later.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #7434  
Old 02-10-2018, 05:30 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventyfive View Post
Don't really care about your friends coworkers family etc. why did you not serve?
I couldn?t pass the medical. Otherwise I would have tried for the Air Force academy. It was a dream of mine that was taken away at a young age. I’ve made due, everything happens for a reason I suppose.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #7435  
Old 02-10-2018, 05:39 PM
seventyfive's Avatar
seventyfive seventyfive is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: over there
Posts: 3,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
I couldn?t pass the medical. Otherwise I would have tried for the Air Force academy. It was a dream of mine that was taken away at a young age. I?ve made due, everything happens for a reason I suppose.
Navy would have taken you. Back when I served they still have the choice go to jail or join the navy.
__________________
Mike Widener
D2
Reply With Quote
  #7436  
Old 02-10-2018, 05:50 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventyfive View Post
Navy would have taken you. Back when I served they still have the choice go to jail or join the navy.
No, nobody would have taken me Mike. Navy would have been my second choice. Just toured the Yorktown this past summer in Charleston, SC. My kinda stuff.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #7437  
Old 02-10-2018, 06:20 PM
D Chapman's Avatar
D Chapman D Chapman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On Kennith's private island
Posts: 11,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
There?s a difference between ?I got mine, fuck everyone else? and ?I should help make my community a better place.? You don?t have to be a communist to agree with the later.
Guess it depends on how you would like to relate. Case in point, the small city next to me just voted to build a new high school. They just built a new high school 5 years ago, but now they need another high school due to crowding. This new school is budgeted at $83M. To pay for the school they'll need to raise city real estate taxes 13%. In the last 8 years, with this new 13% tax, taxes in the city will have risen 48%. 48% in 8 years.

The reason they need a new high school? Hispanic/Latino population exploding. The city schools have a 63% pass rate on SOL testing. The closest county school has a 96% pass rate. So it's not because people here are dumb or can't learn. The shit pass rate is because the Hispanic/Latino population does not want to learn. With numbers like this it's hardly a stereotype. So now the city is faced with having to build and pay for a high school the students don't even want.

So it's not really about making the community a better place. We have a good place. Our place is now going to shit because everyone thinks everybody should get a free ride because they're human and now we can't afford to fix the crumbling sidewalks. I'm not one to say fuck everyone else because I've got mine, I just want to see you work for it and stop looking for a handout. Want a new high school school? Teach your kids to stop being a piece of shit and quit sucking the tit of government loopholes.
Reply With Quote
  #7438  
Old 02-10-2018, 06:39 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chapman View Post
Guess it depends on how you would like to relate. Case in point, the small city next to me just voted to build a new high school. They just built a new high school 5 years ago, but now they need another high school due to crowding. This new school is budgeted at $83M. To pay for the school they'll need to raise city real estate taxes 13%. In the last 8 years, with this new 13% tax, taxes in the city will have risen 48%. 48% in 8 years.

The reason they need a new high school? Hispanic/Latino population exploding. The city schools have a 63% pass rate on SOL testing. The closest county school has a 96% pass rate. So it's not because people here are dumb or can't learn. The shit pass rate is because the Hispanic/Latino population does not want to learn. With numbers like this it's hardly a stereotype. So now the city is faced with having to build and pay for a high school the students don't even want.

So it's not really about making the community a better place. We have a good place. Our place is now going to shit because everyone thinks everybody should get a free ride because they're human and now we can't afford to fix the crumbling sidewalks. I'm not one to say fuck everyone else because I've got mine, I just want to see you work for it and stop looking for a handout. Want a new high school school? Teach your kids to stop being a piece of shit and quit sucking the tit of government loopholes.

Trump ran on this by enforcing immigration laws in order to not deprive those (including Hispanics) that have come here legally and lifetime citizens. Then you have California with the highest homeless population out of any state. It’s not Democrat or Republican issue, it’s common sense issue that needs to be put in place or we’re all doomed.

It's time to say it again, Nancy Pelosi is an idiot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #7439  
Old 02-10-2018, 06:51 PM
mgreenspan's Avatar
mgreenspan mgreenspan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nevada City
Posts: 4,322
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Kind of like Rand Paul supporting a $1.5T tax cut then complaining about the new budget.
Ok. So anti high taxes and anti big spending cannot be on the same platform. You are a moron.
__________________
Land Rover Only 2 Complaints
Last too long Look too good
Reply With Quote
  #7440  
Old 02-11-2018, 08:13 AM
1920SF's Avatar
1920SF 1920SF is offline
KK4DPX
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,705
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreenspan View Post
The dude is a POS. He's resigned. What more do you want out of that situation?
Couple of things are actually juicy: why did he have an interim clearance-in that position, for that long, after others were aware of the significant issues holding up adjudication? (Would you be in the cockpit if you had that going on?)

In a broader sense it is illustrative of this administration's continued lack of depth in terms of talent. They've poached from the military ranks, but beyond that there is a struggle to find qualified folks. Do you ever stop to ask why? If there is so much power and overwhelming logic with what the admin is saying to the American people, shouldn't there be a deep bench of folks waiting to get on board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
So you support the release of classified info now? Couldn't just have the GOP look dumb by having released their nothingburger of a memo? I thought the nothingburger memo was so worthless that it served no purpose. Why do you even need the Dem memo to get released? Why even complain about it if the Nunes memo is so pointless and such a waste of time?
I support the release of more substantive evidence about what happened since the process has now been polticized by the GOP; since the HPSCI is no longer fulfilling its function to have access to classified material and work with discretion, the rebuttal is important to provide evidence to the American people to counter the 3.5pg editorial guised as evidence that Brian, et al believe wholesale. What's wrong with that, you seem to be very upset that I want transparency-isn't that what the tin foil brigade wants too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
This is the complaining and bitching that is ensuring 2020 is a success and running on an anti-Trump platform in 18 will not be successful. By all means, keep it up. Should we start a list of every single "smoking gun" scandal/issue/tweet/quote surrounding Trump that hasn't ruined his Presidency?
That is your opinion. To get all Brian on us, we shall see.

Moreover, I'd offer that still doesn't get you to substance of governance. You continue to talk about the next election almost as much as the last election-but the election is the process to get to doing the job, not the point of the whole thing. You are substituting the perceived righteousness of winning an election (by whatever means) with the inherent duty and obligation to serve the public interest (the whole public interest, not just partisan) that is the point of running.

Essentially exactly what is wrong with politics today.
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
Reply With Quote
  #7441  
Old 02-11-2018, 08:21 AM
1920SF's Avatar
1920SF 1920SF is offline
KK4DPX
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,705
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Ray served his country, he can judge ones character by who they voted for and claim it?s flawed (without any doubt) because you know, he?s always right. And he has a masters degree, and he served his country, and works at the pentagon and... what did I miss? I can?t believe people are fooled by you Ray. The most telling part is when you posted your resume online here, then demand everyone post theirs so that you can compare. That?s when I figured it out, very early on. It?s comical. A side show. You can?t even address my post on character until pushed, then you lay out the true Ray. Then dodge with a mean words post.

Sorry Karl, more mean words. Maybe I should fall in line?
Still touched a nerve it would seem.

I do think you have a tough time reconciling that I judge your character on the things you say, and have done-not your vote. Your vote could be illustrative, but it isn't root cause. Every effort you make to link them together, and wrap yourself with all the other folks that voted that way doesn't change that.

Would you like to talk substance, or is that too much?

Here's a good piece regarding the lead up to the election, what the last President could or could not have done regarding Russian influence, but most of all it makes you think about how you use intelligence when there is the danger of politicization:
https://warontherocks.com/2018/02/ob...election-hack/
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
Reply With Quote
  #7442  
Old 02-11-2018, 08:36 AM
1920SF's Avatar
1920SF 1920SF is offline
KK4DPX
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,705
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventyfive View Post
Ray,

I know you know, but you are wasting time...
I know, but some of the discussions are interesting; I think the main reason I continue is because of the comment I made to Matt (vice any of the back and forth with Brian and Dan). The idea that winning the election is what matters bothers me-that's just what gives folks the opportunity to serve.

What I'm unimpressed by is the service.

I won't even get into all that you note about the III% hard piping patriot crew and such who feel like they 'love the country' (whatever that means) and such therefore....? That's a whole different rant.
r-
Ray
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
Reply With Quote
  #7443  
Old 02-11-2018, 08:37 AM
discostew discostew is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 4,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Still touched a nerve it would seem.

I do think you have a tough time reconciling that I judge your character on the things you say, and have done-not your vote. Your vote could be illustrative, but it isn't root cause. Every effort you make to link them together, and wrap yourself with all the other folks that voted that way doesn't change that.

Would you like to talk substance, or is that too much?

Here's a good piece regarding the lead up to the election, what the last President could or could not have done regarding Russian influence, but most of all it makes you think about how you use intelligence when there is the danger of politicization:
https://warontherocks.com/2018/02/ob...election-hack/
Could you just recommend a movie that expresses your message. He seems to respond to movies better than reason.
Reply With Quote
  #7444  
Old 02-11-2018, 10:13 AM
garrett's Avatar
garrett garrett is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Middleburg, VA
Posts: 10,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
I bet there will be a lot of this. Hell, I may drive up.

Might be a little of that, but you should see the hardcore GOP'ers in town. Many hang out at the Capitol Lounge and Hamilton. Lots of uptight wankers for sure. They try and shag a few fatties from "the hill". Or they try and be trendy and after downing some PBRs on M Street they head to Dan's in Adams Morgan to "rough it" with the locals.

I've even seen a few complete DC douch canoes wearing MAGA hats where I live - west of the city. Wearing the hat with suits in an oyster bar. Comical. But kudos for them hanging it out there. I guess.
__________________
www.blackdogmobility.com
1999 Land Rover Discovery
1988 Toyota Bundera
1992 Toyota Prado
1991 Toyota Hilux
1991 Toyota Surf
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
1997 Toyota 4Runner
2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ
2005 KTM 950 Adventure
1993 Mad River Explorer
1996 Thoroughbred
Reply With Quote
  #7445  
Old 02-11-2018, 10:46 AM
D Chapman's Avatar
D Chapman D Chapman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On Kennith's private island
Posts: 11,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post

Here's a good piece regarding the lead up to the election, what the last President could or could not have done regarding Russian influence, but most of all it makes you think about how you use intelligence when there is the danger of politicization:
https://warontherocks.com/2018/02/ob...election-hack/
Ray, the Monday Morning Quarterback.
Reply With Quote
  #7446  
Old 02-12-2018, 09:19 AM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post

Would you like to talk substance, or is that too much?
Ray, you're absolutely correct. Let's talk substance. Your substance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
most of which actually do tie to your unwavering partisan support of an individual to the detriment of where your values should take you as a citizen. That's a reflection of your character.
So now that Trump's at 40-50% approval does that mean 50-63 Million people in the United States have a character flaw? You'd said a reflection of character but that goes right back to the spin cycle. Does it allude to something specific?

As for,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
hard piping patriot crew and such who feel like they 'love the country' (whatever that means) and such therefore....? That's a whole different rant.
Did you happen to catch the opening ceremony for the Olympics Friday night? You can start there, Ray. Also, I have to know. Does this make your skin crawl?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!

Last edited by brian4d; 02-12-2018 at 09:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7447  
Old 02-12-2018, 09:24 AM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrett View Post
Might be a little of that, but you should see the hardcore GOP'ers in town. Many hang out at the Capitol Lounge and Hamilton. Lots of uptight wankers for sure. They try and shag a few fatties from "the hill". Or they try and be trendy and after downing some PBRs on M Street they head to Dan's in Adams Morgan to "rough it" with the locals.

I've even seen a few complete DC douch canoes wearing MAGA hats where I live - west of the city. Wearing the hat with suits in an oyster bar. Comical. But kudos for them hanging it out there. I guess.
Just point me to where the sky criers are going to amass, Dupont circle maybe? I've got to get some video of that shit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #7448  
Old 02-12-2018, 11:57 AM
D Chapman's Avatar
D Chapman D Chapman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On Kennith's private island
Posts: 11,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventyfive View Post
Don't really care about your friends coworkers family etc. why did you not serve?
These are the types of comments I grin at from military. Or ex-military. "Why didn't you serve". It's the mentality drilled into the heads of some that if someone didn't "serve" then that person is lesser. As if "serving" is expected and if you didn't "serve" it begs the question as to why you didn't serve.
Reply With Quote
  #7449  
Old 02-12-2018, 01:26 PM
D Chapman's Avatar
D Chapman D Chapman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On Kennith's private island
Posts: 11,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Just point me to where the sky criers are going to amass, Dupont circle maybe? I've got to get some video of that shit.
These are the people who Garrett aligns himself with. The same folks who think Trump's vision is a "soviet style military parade". The same people you'll see at the next gathering which include folks dressed up as vaginas, burning flags, toppling civil war era statues, and chanting "fuck the police". It will be easy to find these gatherings, just keep an eye on facebook or listen to the emergency scanner for a CVS looting in progress.
Reply With Quote
  #7450  
Old 02-12-2018, 01:38 PM
D Chapman's Avatar
D Chapman D Chapman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On Kennith's private island
Posts: 11,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chapman View Post
Only that's not what the money would be used for. It would end up being sent to Africa for dick washing seminars.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...hing-program-0
Oh that damn Rand Paul. He's evil, and a hypocrite.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Colorado Springs Wildfire chris snell General 8 06-28-2012 03:01 PM
Colorado Springs to Orlando? Springsroverfamily General 2 02-25-2011 08:37 PM
Weekend of 3/20 I'm in Colorado Springs with an H3 gmookher Events/Trails/Trips 0 03-20-2009 04:57 AM
Colorado Springs, CO Mechanic cavendish Discovery - Technical Discussions 9 10-02-2007 07:25 PM
DII brush bar & OME springs. Colorado Danger Parts For Sale 0 08-02-2006 09:48 AM

» Log in
User Name Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Password
» Today's Birthdays
Roverjoe
MontrealRR90 (57)
XDdiscoNC (34)
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000 - 2015, DiscoWeb.org. All rights reserved.

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.