1990 RRC project and loads of parts - reverse auction

ezzzzzzz

Apr 22, 2010
SE Va
I'm running a 'reverse auction' on this truck and hoarded parts. Project '90 RRC 99% rust free body. Macco paint a few years ago. Stripped interior but most pieces there except seats. 3.5 block under 3.9 14cux fuel injection. Engine ran when parked. Cannot run now because cats were removed and transmission lines were cut by a f'ing thief. Ironman 2" lift (new), set of good street tires to roll it around. Used Borla catback exhaust and used y-pipe. Extra body panels including 4 complete doors, 4 quarter panels, 2 wings, bonnet, cowl, tailgate, liftgate, grilles, etc. Boxes of seat belts, mirrors, misc electrics, window regulators, powers steering pumps, serpentine dampeners, etc. All RRC parts here go with the vehicle and I'm sure I missed something. Great truck for trail rig or move the good bits from your rust bucket to revive it. Buyer will need to tow and bring another trailer to remove all of the parts.

Today's price is $1900. Price drop every day or so until it sells or I refuse to go lower.

ezzzzzzz

Apr 22, 2010
SE Va
Yes, I mentioned that before, Will. It was running when parked on commercial property while my garage was being built. The thieves stole cats from two trucks and a car trailer during that time.

Apr 20, 2004
Floyd, Virginia
I ask out of interest and public record. Will keep an eye on the changes in price since I have my point in mind.

What town is the package in?

Thanks for answering.

Will

Last edited: