Your favorite Range Rover Classic Wheel...Pictures please

Britrover

Mar 8, 2014
Sunny FL
Hiya Gents,

I just recently did a complete suspension refresh on my 92 RRC and it is time to move on to the wheels and tires. I looked into having the current wheels refinished, but for the cost of refinishing, I can have brand new wheels delivered to me from the UK. Looking for input and pictures of your favorite RRC wheel. I plan to put 255 70 16 tires and the vehicle all not be driven off road and would give preference to a wheel that is better at accommodating larger tires.Just started my search and looking at the boost alloy, tornado alloy and deep dish alloy.

Look forward the pictures and your input to move this project further. Many thanks in advance for your input.

hks3sgte

Apr 20, 2004
Los Angeles
I would stick to the 3-spoke wheels but I do like the CSK 5-spokes

paris-range-rover-csk-7.jpg

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
For a SWB the TWR is the best looking (and historically correct) wheel. That's what I have on my RRC - they were factory. I love the Cyclones as well, but I don't know if they will fit the size tire you want to use.

Cyclones:

1995lwb.JPG

TWR:

100494096.jpg

Tugela

May 21, 2007
Seattle
Not sure they are still available new. A friend of mine is selling a truck that has a set and he might be willing to part with them separately. Let me know if you're interested and I can connect you.

Swedjen2

Sep 12, 2018
California
I've got 5 chromed 3-spokes and 5 Cyclones I will be happy to get the heck outta' my garage.
I've got a '90 SWB with the NATO Wolf 6.5" wheels with 235/85-16 Cooper SST Pro's. It doesn't handle as well as running stock 3 spokes with Goodrich MT T/A KM's 245/75-16's.