DiscoWeb Message Boards
 

Go Back   DiscoWeb Message Boards > DiscoWeb Non-Technical Boards > Politics

Politics Political BS

View Poll Results: How much did Russian meddling affect your vote?
My vote was severely impacted by Russian meddling. 5 16.13%
Russian meddling moderately affected my vote. 0 0%
My vote was unswayed by said meddling. 22 70.97%
I am uncertain to what extend my vote was meddled with. 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #526  
Old 06-12-2018, 07:04 PM
coop74's Avatar
coop74 coop74 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Alcoa TN
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
[Cue the conspiracy theories about Spade/Bourdain being killed because they tweeted bad about the Clintons, in 5...4...3...2...]
Do you find it a bit odd that it happens so often with the Clinton's it has made it to level of a conspiracy?
__________________
Robert "Coop" Cooper
99 Discover 2
2014 Nissan Frontier 4X4 LWB Crew Cab
2003 KLR 650
Reply With Quote
  #527  
Old 06-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by coop74 View Post
Do you find it a bit odd that it happens so often with the Clinton's it has made it to level of a conspiracy?
That's funny. When someone cites an actual criminal offense committed by a member of the Trump campaign, we're told it's all just part of the Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Meanwhile, our current President spent a good part of the years running up to his election claiming the then sitting President, Obama, was born in Kenya. Talk about derangement. Oh, and just because some flake makes noise about a crazy conspiracy theory, like Hannity and it claims that the poor Rich kid was assassinated, doesn't the rise to the level of derangement. How about the Presidents lawyer, Guiliani, asserting that Trump could kill Comet and no one would be able to indict him. Talk about derangement.

Should I continue? We can talk about the millions wasted on the multiple Benghazi investigations that resulted in, how many indictments? Oh yeah, none. How about Pizzagate. That asshole Alex Jones pumped that insanity up amongst his listeners that one poor jerk actually stormed Comet Pizza with a gun. He shot the lock of a door he was convinced was concealing children who were being used as part of a pedophile sex ring. Derangement???

I said it in another thread, the right has obsessed over the Clinton's for over 35 years. Either they are the smartest criminal that ever existed or the obsession on the right is just another example of derangement syndrome.
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #528  
Old 06-12-2018, 08:45 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
That's funny. When someone cites an actual criminal offense committed by a member of the Trump campaign, we're told it's all just part of the Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Meanwhile, our current President spent a good part of the years running up to his election claiming the then sitting President, Obama, was born in Kenya. Talk about derangement. Oh, and just because some flake makes noise about a crazy conspiracy theory, like Hannity and it claims that the poor Rich kid was assassinated, doesn't the rise to the level of derangement. How about the Presidents lawyer, Guiliani, asserting that Trump could kill Comet and no one would be able to indict him. Talk about derangement.

Should I continue? We can talk about the millions wasted on the multiple Benghazi investigations that resulted in, how many indictments? Oh yeah, none. How about Pizzagate. That asshole Alex Jones pumped that insanity up amongst his listeners that one poor jerk actually stormed Comet Pizza with a gun. He shot the lock of a door he was convinced was concealing children who were being used as part of a pedophile sex ring. Derangement???

I said it in another thread, the right has obsessed over the Clinton's for over 35 years. Either they are the smartest criminal that ever existed or the obsession on the right is just another example of derangement syndrome.
Funny how things always seem to surface, especially out of office.

The Clintons have more baggage than a 747 outbourd overseas.

How about the Golden Nugget with Bill saying just last weekend:

Bill Clinton: 'Norms have changed' for what you can do to somebody against their will

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/11/polit...ent/index.html

So, it's a conspiracy that Bill Clinton is a rapist? Accuser came forward with vivid details, now this?

And then you have this, again, out of office.



Any pictures of Trump with Louis Farrakhan? How about bomber Bill Ayers? But wait, we have pictures of Trump with Stormy Daniels! Wowzers! Gimme a break Paul. You try to associate every Trump supporter with a conspiracy theorists and you suck and trying to make your case, get over it and realize you're awful at it. Just not working for you.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...-the-beginning

It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

― Ronald Reagan
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #529  
Old 06-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Funny how things always seem to surface, especially out of office.

The Clintons have more baggage than a 747 outbourd overseas.

How about the Golden Nugget with Bill saying just last weekend:

Bill Clinton: 'Norms have changed' for what you can do to somebody against their will

And you have this, again, out of office.



Any pictures of Trump with Louis Farrakhan? How about bomber Bill Ayers? But wait, we have pictures of Trump with Stormy Daniels! Wowzers! Gimme a break Paul. You try to associate every Trump supporter with a conspiracy theorists and you suck and trying to make your case, get over it and realize you're awful at it. Just not working for you.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...-the-beginning

It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.

― Ronald Reagan
Brian, take a deep breath and calm down. I seem to have hit a nerve. Now I ?suck?? Got any other schoolyard insults handy???
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #530  
Old 06-12-2018, 09:42 PM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 5,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
How about the Golden Nugget with Bill saying just last weekend:

Bill Clinton: 'Norms have changed' for what you can do to somebody against their will
Well, Billy-boy was just speaking facts.

Trump bragged about grabbing pussy and was elected. The GOP supported an admitted child molester. Seems "norms have changed."
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #531  
Old 06-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Paul Grant Paul Grant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 3,157
Brian’s a little testy tonight. It’s been a long day defending the MAGA idiocracy. I only hope he bookmarked the Snopes website so, in the future, he can avoid embarrassing himself when he try’s to make a point. It just brings back memories of the Dennis Montgomery and how that clown was going to prove, incontrovertibly, that Obama was spying on Trump. Brian just needs to find better sources. Those wing nut sites he’s been spending his time on just keep letting him down. “Release the memo. Lock her up. Build the wall. Spygate.” I could go on...
__________________
Paul Grant
paulgrant@mac.com
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Rovers
203-770-1699
Reply With Quote
  #532  
Old 06-12-2018, 11:12 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Well, Billy-boy was just speaking facts.

Trump bragged about grabbing pussy and was elected. The GOP supported an admitted child molester. Seems "norms have changed."
Bragged about and actually conducting the act are two different things. Hint: One is much worse and holds up int he court of law. Oh, you lefties, so much to learn.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #533  
Old 06-12-2018, 11:15 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
Brian?s a little testy tonight. It?s been a long day defending the MAGA idiocracy. I only hope he bookmarked the Snopes website so, in the future, he can avoid embarrassing himself when he try?s to make a point. It just brings back memories of the Dennis Montgomery and how that clown was going to prove, incontrovertibly, that Obama was spying on Trump. Brian just needs to find better sources. Those wing nut sites he?s been spending his time on just keep letting him down. ?Release the memo. Lock her up. Build the wall. Spygate.? I could go on...
No rebuttal. Just Dennis Montgomery and a great article that Snopes pegged the wrong author? Maybe research Bill Ayers or the Clinton Accusers a bit more. You're pizza shack places don't seem to be turning up much attention around here Paul.

You could dive into Stormy Daniels latest club appearance, she likes to tweet about it I hear.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #534  
Old 06-12-2018, 11:18 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Trump bragged about grabbing pussy and was elected. The GOP supported an admitted child molester. Seems "norms have changed."
What's that tell ya about the Dem Platform? Good news, nothing has changed. Bash Trump enough they will win the midterms and President two years later. Worked for Romney... No, wait...

Anyway, I love our chats here. All in good fun, right?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #535  
Old 06-12-2018, 11:31 PM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
WMD Mueller being, well, Mueller. Guess he didn't expect the Russians to show up...

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/muel...n-trolls-case/

In English, Mueller’s team is suggesting that Concord Management not have access to the evidence being used against them–at least not at first. The special counsel contends that only Concord Management’s attorneys be given access to said evidence and that maybe, at some point in the future, with the court’s permission, two additional legal teams–one provided by the defense; one provided by the government and putatively unaffiliated with the prosecution–might huddle together and come to an agreement that Concord Management actually be afforded an opportunity to view the evidence in question.

In my opinion, Mueller’s posture could easily viewed as a red-tape-heavy method intended to cripple and undermine Concord Management’s defense. In the United States, criminal defendants are entitled–by virtue of an almost sacred right–to view the evidence used against them. This right undergirds the basic foundation of America’s adversarial legal system.

Supreme Court jurisprudence has frequently favored the rights of the accused to know what they’re up against, too. And yes, this even goes for foreign nationals because the U.S. Constitution applies to anyone under the jurisdiction of the United States. Not just citizens and not just people on the landmass.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #536  
Old 06-13-2018, 08:49 AM
1920SF's Avatar
1920SF 1920SF is offline
KK4DPX
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,705
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
What's that tell ya about the Dem Platform? Good news, nothing has changed. Bash Trump enough they will win the midterms and President two years later. Worked for Romney... No, wait...

Anyway, I love our chats here. All in good fun, right?


Character. On full display.


Nice op-ed BTW.
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
Reply With Quote
  #537  
Old 06-13-2018, 09:16 AM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
Character. On full display.


Nice op-ed BTW.
I know, Mueller seems to be pulling some shenanigans. The op-ed had some good opinions but here is the actual story if you're interested.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...n-case-against
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #538  
Old 06-13-2018, 09:25 AM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 5,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Bragged about and actually conducting the act are two different things. Hint: One is much worse and holds up int he court of law.
Oh, you mean like this?

New York judge rules defamation suit against Trump can move forward
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #539  
Old 06-13-2018, 09:30 AM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 5,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
I know, Mueller seems to be pulling some shenanigans. The op-ed had some good opinions but here is the actual story if you're interested.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...n-case-against
How is responding to a court, shenanigans? They are asking permission, not hiding. You know, following that whole "rule of law" thing. Unlike Cheeto-in-chief who thinks he's king and can ignore subpoenas.

Funny how you continue to defend the Russians. America First! (unless its an authoritarian regime...)

(From the link):

According to the court filings, evidence sought by Prigozhin's attorneys include the names of individuals thought to be part of the election interference effort who have yet to be charged by Mueller's team.

?The substance of the government?s evidence identifies uncharged individuals and entities that the government believes are continuing to engage in interference operations like those charged in the present indictment,? the prosecutors wrote.

Prosecutors argue that Prigozhin is not entitled to the disclosures from his lawyers until he personally appears in court.

?As long as Prigozhin chooses not to appear personally in front of this Court, he is not entitled to review any discovery in this case,? they wrote.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #540  
Old 06-13-2018, 09:31 AM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 5,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post

Anyway, I love our chats here. All in good fun, right?

I'm having fun. You're the one who seems to get all butt-hurt.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #541  
Old 06-13-2018, 09:35 AM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
defamation? Next...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #542  
Old 06-13-2018, 09:38 AM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
I'm having fun. You're the one who seems to get all butt-hurt.
So am I! I'm not butthurt at all. The News seems to have turned into realty TV. Not Trumps doing, been going on for years now. As I have said, we'll all most likely get egg on our faces, Washington has some DEEP rooted problems. What I can't understand is those that refuse this truth.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #543  
Old 06-13-2018, 09:54 AM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
How is responding to a court, shenanigans? They are asking permission, not hiding. You know, following that whole "rule of law" thing. Unlike Cheeto-in-chief who thinks he's king and can ignore subpoenas.
[/I]
Traditionally the defense gets to see all evidence, it's only right to defend your client, think about it. Mueller obviously didn't think this would be an issue, they wouldn't even show to court. I would bet the judge will not grant permission, Mueller should have thought about this first. Obviously Mueller won't show the evidence and will drop the case. This will make National Headlines, wait for it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #544  
Old 06-13-2018, 09:55 AM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 5,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
defamation? Next...
Defamation based on the claim that Trump assaulted her (He called her a liar - that's the defamation part). Oh, and she gets to include ALL the other women who have claimed Trump assaulted them.

The decision by Justice Jennifer Schecter of State Supreme Court in Manhattan paved the way for lawyers to seek depositions from several women who accused Mr. Trump of sexual harassment before he was elected and to subpoena Trump campaign records related to his female accusers.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #545  
Old 06-13-2018, 09:59 AM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Defamation based on the claim that Trump assaulted her (He called her a liar - that's the defamation part). Oh, and she gets to include ALL the other women who have claimed Trump assaulted them.

The decision by Justice Jennifer Schecter of State Supreme Court in Manhattan paved the way for lawyers to seek depositions from several women who accused Mr. Trump of sexual harassment before he was elected and to subpoena Trump campaign records related to his female accusers.
I'll stand by it next!

Somebody wants to sue Trump because he hurt their feelings. Why not pursue the sexual harassment? No police report? Why? I mean this is weak sauce at best Scott. To top it all off Gloria Allred, again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #546  
Old 06-13-2018, 10:39 AM
SGaynor's Avatar
SGaynor SGaynor is offline
KN4KFS
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bristol, TN
Posts: 5,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Why not pursue the sexual harassment? No police report?
Pesky statute of limitations.
__________________
Scott

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim


Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Reply With Quote
  #547  
Old 06-13-2018, 10:56 AM
1920SF's Avatar
1920SF 1920SF is offline
KK4DPX
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,705
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
So am I! I'm not butthurt at all. The News seems to have turned into realty TV. Not Trumps doing, been going on for years now. As I have said, we'll all most likely get egg on our faces, Washington has some DEEP rooted problems. What I can't understand is those that refuse this truth.
You do realize that the guy you are talking about, he's a reality TV personality. That's literally one of his primary claims to fame-for all those years.


What astounds me is you cannot accept any real criticism, the over the top protesting and posturing exudes a lack of confidence in your position.
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
Reply With Quote
  #548  
Old 06-13-2018, 10:58 AM
1920SF's Avatar
1920SF 1920SF is offline
KK4DPX
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,705
Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
I know, Mueller seems to be pulling some shenanigans. The op-ed had some good opinions but here is the actual story if you're interested.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...n-case-against

We've been down this road-I know it's uncomfortable for you but I'll restate it. You can measure Bob Mueller and DJT against each other any day you'd like and you'll get the same results. They are well documented, by actions and words.


Here's another piece in case you haven't read it. Real character:


https://www.wired.com/story/robert-mueller-vietnam/


You are the company you keep.
__________________
2006 LR3
1996 Disco 5-speed
1954 Series 1 86"
Reply With Quote
  #549  
Old 06-13-2018, 11:14 AM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
You do realize that the guy you are talking about, he's a reality TV personality. That's literally one of his primary claims to fame-for all those years.


What astounds me is you cannot accept any real criticism, the over the top protesting and posturing exudes a lack of confidence in your position.
Late in his career he did realty TV, so what? If that's all you see him for you have on blinders. Not to mention this was a big catalyst that pushed him to president, welcome to 2018, bye bye dark ages.

I accept criticism just fine, just as soon as you admit he's done good things. You can't, that's what astounds me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
  #550  
Old 06-13-2018, 11:18 AM
brian4d brian4d is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: High Point, NC
Posts: 4,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1920SF View Post
We've been down this road-I know it's uncomfortable for you but I'll restate it. You can measure Bob Mueller and DJT against each other any day you'd like and you'll get the same results. They are well documented, by actions and words.


Here's another piece in case you haven't read it. Real character:


https://www.wired.com/story/robert-mueller-vietnam/


You are the company you keep.
You were saying the same about Comey and the jury is out. Just because you're a Washington lifer doesn't make you squeaky clean. Actually, it could be the contrary. All the Apples are not bad Ray, don't take this personally. Trump isn't an angel either. He's done things that have made me wince. Would you have thought?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmodg View Post
Thanks Brian - for being you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
Brian was right!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can a bad battery affect idle? Jim Discovery - Technical Discussions 7 05-31-2007 03:36 PM
Vote early & Vote often 96DiscoSE7 General 16 11-08-2006 11:21 AM
Will check engine light affect MPG? Yossarian14 Discovery - Technical Discussions 4 08-21-2006 11:48 PM
Russian Durways Cowboy (It's a Russian SUV) Highmile General 10 11-11-2005 05:39 PM
How does a bad exhaust gasket affect performance? Morpheus Discovery - Technical Discussions 2 08-22-2005 05:52 PM

» Log in
User Name Not a member yet?
Register Now!
Password
» Today's Birthdays
DeadHead86 (32)
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000 - 2015, DiscoWeb.org. All rights reserved.

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.