2003 Disco S - 77,000 miles - Super clean w/maintenance and upgrades

RhinoRover

Sep 13, 2016
Palmer Lake
I also have a Center Diff Lock from a parts truck that can go with the sale. I was going to install it, but now I'm downsizing. It's needed if you plan to take the truck off-road or you could get really tired and use the like-new winch.

RhinoRover

Sep 13, 2016
Palmer Lake
The engine runs at 195-198 deg. Fahrenheit in its stock form no matter how hot it is outside.

The brakes are like new.

The only leak on the truck is a tiny, tiny, tiny leak out of the transfer case that doesn't even leave a spot on the driveway.

Passed emission testing easily here in Colorado.

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
Good lookin truck. I haven't seen a headliner that tight since grade school.

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
I also have a Center Diff Lock from a parts truck that can go with the sale. I was going to install it, but now I'm downsizing. It's needed if you plan to take the truck off-road or you could get really tired and use the like-new winch.

Just a recommendation: if you install the CDL then it will make this truck much more desirable.

RhinoRover

Sep 13, 2016
Palmer Lake
Just a recommendation: if you install the CDL then it will make this truck much more desirable.

Thanks Blue! If I can find the time to install the CDL then I will, but then it would probably make me want to keep it :) Thanks for the suggestion and compliments. I recently installed the headliner with newer Land Rover material that I picked up from a local shop. It's tight, but up front by the sun visors there are wrinkles. I spent extra money on nice material and the best glue, but the glue made it difficult to manipulate. It still looks good, but not as good as it could.