Politics Political BS

Old 02-20-2018, 06:07 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian4d View Post
Your mom.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:06 PM

Member Trucks
At this point, I'm rooting for Mueller to keep investigating. It's getting very interesting.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:22 PM

Member Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
At this point, I'm rooting for Mueller to keep investigating. It's getting very interesting.
The precedents we are setting will have long lasting repercussions.

1996 Disco I 33s, armor, etc (sold, now on 35s, nasty)
1999 Disco II, (now Son #1's, on 35s)
2001 Disco II, chopped & caged, 37s, locked (Molly)
2004 Disco II, (now Son #2's, on 32s)
2008 L322 (DD)
Old 02-20-2018, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGaynor View Post
All the ‘what-if’ theories from the Mueller team are really making for some great political arguments Scott. Let’s get real here.
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 02-21-2018, 09:29 AM

Quote:
All the ?what-if? theories from the Mueller team are really making for some great political arguments
I don?t hear any ?what if? from the Mueller team. All I read about from the investigation are the 19 indictments and the rising tally of guilty pleas. Mueller, characteristically, is just keeping his head down and continuing with his strategy. We?re a long way from this being over.
203-770-1699
Old 02-21-2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
I don?t hear any ?what if? from the Mueller team. All I read about from the investigation are the 19 indictments and the rising tally of guilty pleas. Mueller, characteristically, is just keeping his head down and continuing with his strategy. We?re a long way from this being over.
What are you expecting Paul? Describe that and note, it's a big what-if.
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 02-21-2018, 10:21 AM

I'm not a member of the Mueller investigation team (I believe that's how you put it to Scott) . Neither are you. I have read that the investigation is funded into 2019. That being said, I have no reason to believe that this is anywhere near over. Out of fascination with Mueller, I've read up on his technique and listened at length to people who have worked with him in the past. I think the way you and others on the far right have dismissed him borders on comical. He is an extraordinary investigator and his record illustrates that fact well. Anyone doubting this should just try to ask the Teflon Don.
203-770-1699
Old 02-21-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
I'm not a member of the Mueller investigation team (I believe that's how you put it to Scott) . Neither are you. I have read that the investigation is funded into 2019. That being said, I have no reason to believe that this is anywhere near over. Out of fascination with Mueller, I've read up on his technique and listened at length to people who have worked with him in the past. I think the way you and others on the far right have dismissed him borders on comical. He is an extraordinary investigator and his record illustrates that fact well. Anyone doubting this should just try to ask the Teflon Don.
Again, answer the question, what do you expect will come of this? That answer is a big what-if.

I actually agree the first part above. That said my what-if is that this Rabbit hole goes much deeper than anyone could imagine. Mueller is that good.

These are all Theory's and will run their course. Time will tell.
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 02-21-2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Again, answer the question, what do you expect will come of this? That answer is a big what-if.

I actually agree the first part above. That said my what-if is that this Rabbit hole goes much deeper than anyone could imagine. Mueller is that good.

These are all Theory's and will run their course. Time will tell.
Brian, I don't know what will come of this. I know you'd like for me to say I'd like to see something along the lines of watching Trump on a perp walk but any conjecture, at this point, is ridiculous. What we all need to do is admit that none of us has the inside track into Mueller's mind or the extent to which this investigation may go.

I'm old enough to remember Watergate and I can tell you, few people would have predicted the events that unfolded over the course of that investigation.

I've said, and you can go back 150 or so pages to find my quote, that I just want to see a fair investigation into the entire affair. From my looking into his history, I doubt Rosenstein or Congress could have found a better man to do the job than Mueller.
203-770-1699
Old 02-21-2018, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Brian, I don't know what will come of this. I know you'd like for me to say I'd like to see something along the lines of watching Trump on a perp walk but any conjecture, at this point, is ridiculous. What we all need to do is admit that none of us has the inside track into Mueller's mind or the extent to which this investigation may go.

I'm old enough to remember Watergate and I can tell you, few people would have predicted the events that unfolded over the course of that investigation.

I've said, and you can go back 150 or so pages to find my quote, that I just want to see a fair investigation into the entire affair. From my looking into his history, I doubt Rosenstein or Congress could have found a better man to do the job than Mueller.
We're on the same page. That's why I've been joking around lately. I think all the theory talk is more gossip than anything else. It does pad the wallets of the MSM though. The 47 hard drives, gossip. The Golden showers, gossip.

You should check out the Scandalous series on Fox News. It gives much insight into how Mueller may be doing things now. Same fascinating facts I never knew as well.
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 02-21-2018, 01:21 PM

Ever notice how Paul feels he has to over explain his answers but never really answers the question?
Old 02-21-2018, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chapman View Post
Ever notice how Paul feels he has to over explain his answers but never really answers the question?
Maybe when you grow up a bit and lose that feeble need for bullying, you'll gain some maturity and actually listen, rather than just shout like a little brat.
203-770-1699
Old 02-21-2018, 02:12 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
We're on the same page. That's why I've been joking around lately. I think all the theory talk is more gossip than anything else. It does pad the wallets of the MSM though. The 47 hard drives, gossip. The Golden showers, gossip.
These hard drives? I get lost with all the conspiracy theories and "insights" you throw out...

Quote:
If you think we've heard the last from Imran Awan I'd think again. You really want to put all your eggs in that basket Scott?

https://www.factdc.org/single-post/2...serman-Schultz

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Dangerous time when our country is led by those who will lie about anything, backed by those who will believe anything, based on information from media sources that will say anything. Americans must break out of that bubble and seek truth.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Maybe when you grow up a bit and lose that feeble need for bullying, you'll gain some maturity and actually listen, rather than just shout like a little brat.
It took you 3 posts and hundreds of words to say, ?I don?t know?.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
These hard drives? I get lost with all the conspiracy theories and "insights" you throw out...
Looks as though the Russia/Trump collusion is a conspiracy theory. But that doesn?t stop you.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:02 PM

Quote:
No, Awan stole computers that DWS wanted back after their were confiscated by Capitol Hill Police. You're getting confused, again. Awan tried to flee to his home country of Pakistan, but not before the FBI yanked his ass off the plane. I guess innocent people do that Scott?

You have some serious time on your hands if you're going back and finding this stuff. I mean, it's a lot for me but you're just taking it to the next level.

What was that guys name with the 47 Hard Drives Paul? I know you know.
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 02-21-2018, 03:12 PM

Here it is. Dennis Montgomery had 47 hard drives and claimed the NSA/CIA illegally spied on the Trump Campaign. Now that the MEMO and Interim Report from Grassley have come out this is a very interesting read indeed. More speculation, but interesting none-the-less.

Wow, very interesting indeed.

https://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/...r%20Letter.pdf
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 02-21-2018, 03:27 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
Here it is. Dennis Montgomery had 47 hard drives and claimed the NSA/CIA illegally spied on the Trump Campaign. Now that the MEMO and Interim Report from Grassley have come out this is a very interesting read indeed. More speculation, but interesting none-the-less.

Quote:
So what is it? Gossip? or real?

You try to sound as if you think the far out stuff is gossip and that you don't take it seriously, but your posts show that you buy this deep state, big conspiracy stuff wholesale.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Old 02-21-2018, 03:29 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
You have some serious time on your hands if you're going back and finding this stuff. I mean, it's a lot for me but you're just taking it to the next level.
Nope. I just have a good memory and remember when you had one position, then take another, then deny you ever had a position. Just like Dan

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Old 02-21-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
So what is it? Gossip? or real?

You try to sound as if you think the far out stuff is gossip and that you don't take it seriously, but your posts show that you buy this deep state, big conspiracy stuff wholesale.
Leaves a lot to the imagination doesn't it Scott? Don't forget, I'm am/was a huge fan of Michael Crichton and Tom Clancy. Time has a way of curing everything now doesn't it? Like I told Paul, we will see in due time.
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 02-21-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Nope. I just have a good memory and remember when you had one position, then take another, then deny you ever had a position. Just like Dan
You're going to have that from a post that's almost 2 years old with 7K replies. Things do have a funny way after changing after time. Have you ever changed your mind Scott? Maybe admited you're wrong?

One thing hasn't changed though, Trump is still our president.

Since you have such a good memory just remember you were wrong about the 47 hard drives. Wrong person and completely wrong story, get with the program! AHHH HAAAA!
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 02-21-2018, 04:03 PM
KN4KFS

Quote:
You're going to have that from a post that's almost 2 years old with 7K replies. Things do have a funny way after changing after time. Have you ever changed your mind Scott?

Since you have such a good memory just remember you were wrong about the 47 hard drives. Wrong person and completely wrong story, get with the program! AHHH HAAAA!

A) You said 47 hard drives was just gossip. Then you say it's getting juicy. That's all within 4 hours.

B) I asked which hard drive story you were on about. Because I'm not up on all the far-right conspiracies of the deep state. You were sure excited about those 47 HDs last year:

Quote:
I hear this morning that Freedom Watch has their hands on some pretty damming information from another CIA/NSA defector. 47 Hard drives.

'03 HSE
Go Hokies! - Ut Prosim

Old 02-21-2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
A) You said 47 hard drives was just gossip. Then you say it's getting juicy. That's all within 4 hours.

B) I asked which hard drive story you were on about. Because I'm not up on all the far-right conspiracies of the deep state. You were sure excited about those 47 HDs last year:
It's all relative in the scheme of things Scott. Things are not as black and white as you think. As a scientist please inform me of the scientific method.

You test and retest develop a hypothesis and draw data. The same shit applies here. It may be vital data or may not. Who the hell knows? You sure as hell don't, neither do I and neither does Paul. That was my point earlier. Let time fly.

Russia is winning with you bud. Hate it but it's true.
Quote:
Brian was right!
Old 02-22-2018, 10:54 AM
KK4DPX

Member Trucks
Quote:

So you note it is speculation, but find it very interesting? Maybe the reason nobody takes things like this seriously is because they can't even get basic titles right (like the DNI, James Clapper, vice the head of DIA-you know, like what Mike Flynn did before he was fired. Not the same organization).

If you want to be taken seriously, be a serious person.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:09 AM
KK4DPX

Member Trucks
Quote:

So the sourcing of your interesting conspiracy theory speaks volumes; but to actually give it just a little bit of treatment: the reason why many folks don't take that stuff seriously is because the author doesn't even take the time to get titles right.

James Clapper; former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) vs DIA,
Which, when used in a sentence, would be like "Mike Flynn, who was fired as Director of the DIA, before eventually becoming National Security Advisor only to be fired from that..."

Want to be taken seriously?
Be a serious person.