Fs: 2006 LR3 $6500

rally3

Sep 13, 2006
Nor Cal
Fs: 2006 LR3 $6500 SOLD

2006 LR3, $6500 obo
Tonga Green, 196K miles,7 seater with rear AC, Dealer Tech maintained,
Bought it in 2012 with 138K, California car all its life. has been my wifes daily driver till we just picked up a 2009 LR3 from a friend,
Has HD package with Locking rear diff (locking motor replaced at about 150K) and full sized spare
Hilights of maintenance (have extensive records from about 50K)
Front bushings and ball joints @ 147K
Alternator replaced @ 174K
Brakes (factory rotors and EBC pads) front and rear and Transmission serviced (pan and electrical connector) @ 178K
New Battery last year
Radiator, water pump and thermostat manifold last November,
New heated and rain sensor windshield (with new side mouldings and lower cowl) Feb 18,
Oil changed every 4-5K with factory filters,
HID's,NAV, Bluetooth, rear PDC, Heated windshield, heated front and rear seats. 2 Working keys

Has trailer wiring ,(No hitch)
Factory dealer installed flip down DVD (Working)
Factory roof rack cut down to 1 level.
Factory audio connectivity module (USB drive for music)
Dash cam.
Cooler box
20" 2007 Range Rover wheels (chromed) with TOYO tyres with approx 6/32"

Also have a back up camera and cable to go from SMB to RCA to plug into the touch screen that I never got around to installing.

There are some scrapes on the left rear wheel arch trims, dents in the left front door fender area (were on car when we bought it)
clear coat is fading on roof and by the rear 3rd brake light, headliner is good except for both front A pillar trims
there is a rattle in the front suspension under braking that I think is from the front lower control arm bushings needing to be done again.
More photos here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/OgzBzU1gtaIh1Fq32

Clean title, Pinkslip in hand.
Located in Roseville CA

Message me with any questions

Last edited:

BDM

May 23, 2005
OR
Wow. Well done maintenance history. This is a real gem for a future owner. Btw with that kind of mileage did you have to replace the camshaft belt?

rally3

Sep 13, 2006
Nor Cal
Wow. Well done maintenance history. This is a real gem for a future owner. Btw with that kind of mileage did you have to replace the camshaft belt?

Thank you, It has been a very reliable vehicle for us, This V8 has no timing belt :)

mgreenspan

Feb 28, 2005
Briggs's Back Yard
Word. Saw one up here. I don't think they are that common. I'd be interested in your truck but have 2 functional vehicles that can't be replaced. I'm sure it'll sell. California vehicles are great. That's one awesome thing about living out here compared to out east. Nothing on the underside gets ruined simply for existing for five within one foot of the road.

rally3

Sep 13, 2006
Nor Cal
Word. Saw one up here. I don't think they are that common. I'd be interested in your truck but have 2 functional vehicles that can't be replaced. I'm sure it'll sell. California vehicles are great. That's one awesome thing about living out here compared to out east. Nothing on the underside gets ruined simply for existing for five within one foot of the road.

Thank you
It is surprising how many travellers are around,
I could not work as a mechanic on the back east cars, I would not last a week :ack: