farmers get attacked by a sausage

Calirovin

Mar 8, 2008
Tracy, California
Burglar Arrested After Sausage Attack

FRESNO (AP) ― Fresno County authorities have arrested a man they say broke into the home of two farmworkers, rubbed one with spices and whacked the other with a sausage before fleeing.

Fresno County sheriff's Lt. Ian Burrimond says 22-year-old Antonio Vasquez of Fresno was found hiding in a nearby field wearing only a T-shirt, boxer shorts and socks.

Burrimond said Vasquez was arrested after deputies found a wallet containing his ID at the ransacked house just east of Fresno.

The victims told deputies they awoke Saturday morning to the stranger applying spices to one of them and striking the other with an 8-inch sausage.

Burrimond said money allegedly stolen in the burglary was recovered. The sausage was tossed away by the fleeing suspect and eaten by a dog.:smilelol:

wtf is wrong with people!

Ed Cheung

Aug 23, 2006
Hong Kong
Calirovin said:
Burglar Arrested After Sausage Attack

FRESNO (AP) ― Fresno County authorities have arrested a man they say broke into the home of two farmworkers, rubbed one with spices and whacked the other with a sausage before fleeing.

Am I reading it right, or my command of the English language is really bad? So the burglar broke into a house and "rubbed spices on one guy and whacked the other with a sausage?" :rofl:

Jan 26, 2008
In the bunker
Come clean, Calirovin, you made that up didn't you? That's just too funny to be true. I've read that about a dozen times now & I still can't get through it without laughing my ass off. The dammned dog ate the evidence!
:smilelol: