Kneeling NFL players

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
Who's tired of Trump winning?

If, by winning you mean not taking the time to write condolence letters to the families of the four slain Green Berets killed in Chad (12 days ago), and deciding to play golf when one of their bodies arrived at Dover (and actually at the golf club 5 times in the last 12 days)? Trump plays more golf than Tiger Woods

Or the fact that Trumps nominee for Drug Czar is the guy who gutted the DEA's ability to regulate narcotics distributors.

Or that Puerto Rico is still dying and Trump says they've had enough help?

Well, then I guess I'm pretty darn tired of it.

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
Not me.

More Fake News = More Trump Winning

How about Gen. Kelly at the presser the other day? The Press was neutered, again...

If the Chief of Staff comes out and says, "I'm not being fired today...I don't think". That's not doing ok. That's a guy who's been knee capped. Just like Tillerson.

Neutered? Only in your mind.

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
Winning the battle but losing the war doesn?t seem to be fine Ray. Everyone to their own though. The Rose Garden meeting today was sobe more winning. Pesky facts about Obama?s came out concerning his agenda time line I had forgotten.

I literally can barely read this. Please turn off serial killer font when able.

Winning the war; is that what is happening? (Who is winning, that isn't clear-is it the President that has accomplished little, or the failing NYT that has booming subscriptions?)

You think that presser went well? Aside from the falsehoods (like prevous presidents not paying respects to the fallen; is that like golfing when a KIA comes back through Dover? Don't worry though, that's not a reflection of loving America-nor voting for values and jesus, right?) it was rambling, self-aggrandizing, and often incoherent.

Perhaps that is how you define sobe more winning though.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
I literally can barely read this. Please turn off serial killer font when able.

Winning the war; is that what is happening? (Who is winning, that isn't clear-is it the President that has accomplished little, or the failing NYT that has booming subscriptions?)

You think that presser went well? Aside from the falsehoods (like prevous presidents not paying respects to the fallen; is that like golfing when a KIA comes back through Dover? Don't worry though, that's not a reflection of loving America-nor voting for values and jesus, right?) it was rambling, self-aggrandizing, and often incoherent.

Perhaps that is how you define sobe more winning though.

We?re winning Ray, and you?re squirming. No worries, only 7 years two months to go.

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
If the Chief of Staff comes out and says, "I'm not being fired today...I don't think". That's not doing ok. That's a guy who's been knee capped. Just like Tillerson.

Neutered? Only in your mind.

Scott you literally take everything literally. Bizarre, you?re not a college professor or similar are you? Rocket scientist?

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
We?re winning Ray, and you?re squirming. No worries, only 7 years two months to go.

Do you think anything will happen in the 7 years, 2 mo? I mean, that's aside from the very real possibility it is 3 years, 2mo (or less). I just want to know if the party in control actually plans on crafting some legislation that passes. I know that requires having a level of substance that is rarely seen, but one presumes all this isn't just rhetoric-or is it?

Nevermind the inherent hypocrisy-which I'm sure you see, right? (i.e. bemoan executive orders that sidestep congress, then ends up using executive orders to sidestep the (GOP controlled) Congress).

Winning with impotence.

Is this why conservative media has so many adds for erectile dysfunction?

brian4d

Dec 3, 2007
High Point, NC
Do you think anything will happen in the 7 years, 2 mo? I mean, that's aside from the very real possibility it is 3 years, 2mo (or less). I just want to know if the party in control actually plans on crafting some legislation that passes. I know that requires having a level of substance that is rarely seen, but one presumes all this isn't just rhetoric-or is it?

Nevermind the inherent hypocrisy-which I'm sure you see, right? (i.e. bemoan executive orders that sidestep congress, then ends up using executive orders to sidestep the (GOP controlled) Congress).

Winning with impotence.

Is this why conservative media has so many adds for erectile dysfunction?

I'd bet taxes this year and a new healthcare law (that works) early next year. If you don't think our House and Senate will wise up as this clock ticks your solely mistaken Ray. Trumps EO will speed this along. Can't wait to see how the Insurance companies take advantage of offering unrestricted policies. I know, I know, the wait can be unbearable.

Have fun being surly Ray. Up next, more winning.

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
https://www.duffelblog.com/2017/10/isis-fighter-beheaded-taking-knee-prayer/
Topical

RAQQA — Local ISIS fighter Ali Rabadi was recently decapitated after taking a knee during Muslim prayer to protest the treatment of Shia minorities, sources confirmed today.
ISIS commander Kalid Al-Nabk said his problem was not with Rabadi’s views, but his way of expressing them. “I hate to see oppression of minorities just as much as the next radical conservative, but you can’t just disrespect the caliphate like that,” he said.

However, some religious scholars disagree.

“Ali was free to express himself however he wanted,” said Imam Khaleid, who sentenced Rabadi to death. “But he also has to consider the consequences of that expression. If you don’t like how things are done in this group, there are others ways to express yourself that we would silence with equal tenacity.”
For many Americans, the barbaric act is yet another confirmation of the importance of the US-led mission in Iraq and Syria.
“I’m so glad we’re over there to stop those free-speech-hating bastards,” said US Army veteran Toby Sutherland. “They won’t let anyone believe differently, and when someone chooses to speak up, they find a ridiculous reason to silence it. It’s nothing like America, where free speech is the very first law our founders wrote, and we honor it, even if we disagree with what someone says or it makes us uncomfortable.”

Khaleid is confident that the beheading is no threat to the strength of ISIS in the area.
“Rabadi was a second-string, washed-up fighter who was probably just taking a knee for publicity. Plus, I didn’t see him doing anything for Shia Muslims in his personal life. It’s completely impossible that what he supported could be legitimate.”

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
I'd bet taxes this year and a new healthcare law (that works) early next year. If you don't think our House and Senate will wise up as this clock ticks your solely mistaken Ray. Trumps EO will speed this along. Can't wait to see how the Insurance companies take advantage of offering unrestricted policies. I know, I know, the wait can be unbearable.

So is that based off faith or something, because evidence of it is sorely lacking-I do like the sidestep on the EO's. Hypocritical impotence by any other name is still impotence.

I don't think anyone needs to wait to be taken advantage of by health insurance companies; that's already well underway.

Have fun being nonsensical Brian.

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN

If there's a new health care bill that actually gets passed it will be bipartisan, and developed under regular order. Not cooked up in a office and voted on 6 hours later.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...abb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.48c9ef7a3f55

emmodg

Apr 17, 2006
I'm curious, what is an example of a win in the past week? One specific action.

Well.....there's....you know....that time that...when that guy....I mean, the person who...when he said...you know....about the thing....when they were....on that issue....the part where....she had said....and then he's like...well... Dammit - fuck you! Fake news! Fake news!

1920SF

Jan 6, 2007
NoVA
You're either illadvised or simply don't know any better. Either way, have fun Ray.

So you believe in the corporate virtues of the medical insurance industry?

Is that why our health care is so much worse than other developed nations?

But I'm ill advised and/or don't know any better. Indeed.