D1 Museum Quality Rear View Mirror

Apr 20, 2004
Floyd, Virginia
Yes... you read it right. Straight from the Mountains of NC to the Valley of Virginia we are pleased to offer you a museum quality Rear View Mirror for your Discovery.

Offered at an amazingly low price of 80.00 shipped.

Whether you are taking a Sunday drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway or fighting your way through the Big City Traffic you can drive with the ease of mind that

what is behind you....is in clear view.

No more yellow oil stained rear view mirrors for your precious cargo.... Now the true shade of your teeth will be clear as crystal as you find yourself gazing into this work of art.

I have spent countless years and journey's searching for a mirror of this quality. I have personally signed off on this masterpiece and will provide the new owner with a certificate of authenticity aka receipt.

Having trouble seeing in your Discovery at night? Put those troubles to rest and get a good nights sleep knowing that the next time you drop your cell phone between the seat that the convenient map lighting will help you locate it a matter of moments.

That jerk with the Xenon lights behind you distracting your night time driving? No worries here as the Auto Dim feature will kick into action and you can even turn off your own headlights.... because truly you are dependent on his lights anyway and it doesn't matter whether yours are on...... and yes those are his low beams that look brighter than your highs.

Call now... This limited edition Beauty will not last. An Operator is standing by....

Last edited:

latarheel

Oct 10, 2011
AZ
will,

I'll take it if you still have it. My D2 replacement has already gone bad:banghead: