Glock vs Sig

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
Not a big fan of stainless steel guns, but that is just me. Do not see a reason for a gun to be any other color than black and maybe tan or OD green...

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
LOL, your argument would be stronger if you just stuck with black. I’ve never had anything other than black or stainless. Some nice wood pistol grips and of course wood stocks on rifles but never any tan or green plastic. Not opposed to it, just never had it. Some of the tan ARs look pretty good.

Ballah06

Jan 21, 2007
Savannah, GA
LOL, your argument would be stronger if you just stuck with black. I?ve never had anything other than black or stainless. Some nice wood pistol grips and of course wood stocks on rifles but never any tan or green plastic. Not opposed to it, just never had it. Some of the tan ARs look pretty good.

I dont mind the OD green on XDs, but all mine are black. No wood either.

kennith

Apr 22, 2004
North Carolina
After some looking I ended up buying the SW Sheild 2.0. Looked at the single stack Glock, that just felt tiny.

I will admit that the single stack Glocks are some of the best compact handguns. If I carried, I'd probably consider one, but I'm quite partial to the Beretta Tomcat; not really a fan of middle of the road units.

The Glock is meant to be more multi-purpose, though. It's small, but not a proper mouse gun. I also just plain like .32 as a caliber. It's dedicated to precisely how it's fielded. Shove it in there and unload the mag; goes right back to it's WWI origins as a "trench gun" caliber.

Never used the Shield, but it does look like it could use a little melting. Lots of sharp edges to be caught up on clothing. That said, maybe it's fine. Never even seen one in person.

Cheers,

Kennith

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
Reviving the debate...:devilish:

I just got the Sig P320 Nitron Carry (9mm). Nice pistol.

I wasn't sure I'd like the no safety(ies), just pull the trigger, but it does have a pretty decent trigger out of the box.

Reactions: kade

jgdisco2

Feb 24, 2006
Goldsboro, NC
Huge fan of metal Sigs(226,228,229 etc) but not impressed with the plastic ones as of yet, I have a couple Glocks to handle that aspect

kade

Oct 15, 2013
Upstate, SC
I really like the 320. Getting used to not de-cocking was a change but I think the pistol is more ergonomic and more fun than the 226