Suckers: Your Bucket Is Ready

Jan 3, 2005
On Kennith's private island
LMAO, this is Garrett setting up his "better built", and obviously better designed, kitchen. I can see it now. I especially like the "it's too heavy for me to lift" quote. What a fucking disaster.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2eHIT8UUWe4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Jan 3, 2005
The kind of people who use a Partner stove. Good thing it's "better built" to handle all that ruggedness.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PHpOXAod2fs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

garrett

Jun 18, 2004
Middleburg, VA
www.blackdogmobility.com
Crash and burn Dan. You sound like Trump having a Twitter tantrum. Flailing your arms hoping to "hit" something.

Do you think we really need to get hands on with their apparel and tents to know they aren't worth anywhere near their prices? Please have a look around their site. It's a joke.....to most of us. If you come back and say "meh, that's reasonable", then we will all know for sure you've had a mild brain aneurism and are living with your lover Cliven in his cell.

I mean the home page alone should tell you enough. https://snowpeak.com/ How could you go from a full on redneck, making Hummer style bumpers for beater D1s to this? Don't do it Dan......just don't. We're all a little worried. We miss the old Dan - ragged out D1 with no straight body panels, getting drunk on discount cruises, eating at Red Lobster weekly and a passion for C3 Vettes and fast women.

Show me again where the Partner Stove hurt you?

Knock twice, pause and then once if you understand.

ERover82

Nov 26, 2011
Darien Gap
How do you stove snobs feel about this gem?

Onja-Stove-04.jpg
primus_TL.jpg

Jan 3, 2005
Crash and burn Dan. You sound like Trump having a Twitter tantrum. Flailing your arms hoping to "hit" something.

Do you think we really need to get hands on with their apparel and tents to know they aren't worth anywhere near their prices? Please have a look around their site. It's a joke.....to most of us. If you come back and say "meh, that's reasonable", then we will all know for sure you've had a mild brain aneurism and are living with your lover Cliven in his cell.

I mean the home page alone should tell you enough. https://snowpeak.com/ How could you go from a full on redneck, making Hummer style bumpers for beater D1s to this? Don't do it Dan......just don't. We're all a little worried. We miss the old Dan - ragged out D1 with no straight body panels, getting drunk on discount cruises, eating at Red Lobster weekly and a passion for C3 Vettes and fast women.

Show me again where the Partner Stove hurt you?

Knock twice, pause and then once if you understand.

All you had to say is you've never in your life seen a Snow Peak tent. Hard to do for a narcissist I suppose.

SGaynor

Dec 6, 2006
Bristol, TN
No way. That's being rude to A&F. Snow Peak site seems geared more towards the bi-curious hipster that enjoys listening to vinyl and painting his toe nails black.

I guess if it works for them and their target audience - kudos.

Have you been in an A&F recently? the above applies...
anf_180250_04_model1

Blue

Mar 26, 2004
AZ
I never knew Snow Peak sold clothing (sorry, apparel). That site is a treasure trove of fuckstickness. I want a lapel torch to clip to my wool camping coat and I'll also need the flame retarded apron because I'll look so fucking hot.

emmodg

Apr 17, 2006
Here's some Snow Paycheck in it's natural habitat.... Some serious abuse going on here!

emmodg

Apr 17, 2006
No, you just need a healthy love for bamboo, backyard cookouts, and a disregard for cost.

jymmiejamz

Dec 5, 2004
Los Angeles, Ca
Going back to the tent, I actually have a Snow Peak tent that I bought on Craigslist in Richmond for $250. It is really well made and I would consider it a four season tent. My only complaint with it is that it is just too big. The two main poles are probably 10'-12' long IIRC, it weighs 19 lbs. I wouldn't put it in the $1k+ price range, but I doubt it sold for that much when new anyway. I replaced it with a much smaller and lighter Fj?llr?ven tent that takes about 3 minutes to setup.